Topo-logic Systems, Inc. TOPO-LOGIC SYSTEMS, INC. Pool Frog Bam Algaecide - TOPO-LOGIC SYSTEMS, INC.

BY TOPO-LOGIC SYSTEMS, INC.

Pool Frog Bam Algaecide Cartridges see more...

Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I absolutely love the bam system!!! We have an 18' round above ground pool and we have the same chlorine container in for a month and it still is letting out chlorine. You put it in the frog system and set the dial and forget about it until you need to change it. The Algaecide works great! We put our pool up before we had all of the equipment to run it in and within the first couple days got algae. Once we got everything hooked up and the ran the Algaecide, the algae wad gone and hasn't even come close to coming back. Graet product, great system!!
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Topo logic systems inc es un producto muy recomendado y usado por los hoteles para limpiar y tratar el agua de sus albercas el precio esta bien por la calidad y todo el buen resultado que da ,es un excelente producto
Marlene M.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
OMG this product is amazing. GUYS YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS NO JOKE! It's awesome I didn't have any cons using this only pros. I think it's not that expensive compared to other ones. I recommend this to everyone.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
If I ever move to Florida and have a poool I will buy this cause the price it good and I like the label. You buy with your eyes first then your wallet. ūüė¨
Carla  P.
I've used this a few times and never had any problems with. It's not too expensive and takes care of that awful algae. I think it works great.
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA
This is really nice and good for cleaning purposes and it's wonderful and great and very recommend it ,because it really gets the job done
Maranda C.
This is great I would be this if I had a pool that needed to keep clean , I hate when people let there pool turn into a pond for frogs !
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
Works pretty dang good, it's a product. It's good. I'm writing this because now I don't know what else to say.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
As long as you follow instructions and are diligent with your pool all season, this works beautifully.
Jessica E.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
This is a great product,i use it alot in my house,i highly recommended this product.You would like it.
Yarioska R.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Is it worthy?
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
How expensive is this?
Ayla V.
How well does this work!?
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Where can I get this? How much?
Anny C.
How much is it? Where I can get it?