Topo-logic Systems, Inc. TOPO-LOGIC SYSTEMS, INC. 3.5 ft x 18 ft Protective Cover for Solar Covers - TOPO-LOGIC SYSTEMS, INC.

BY TOPO-LOGIC SYSTEMS, INC.

Deluxe polyethylene covers protect rolled up solar blankets from sun and wind. Complete with velcro straps. see more...

Gabrielle  A.
Allston, MA
Good product. easy to use and store your hose. You house will look neater with this product. I think its a good color also its not to flashy for my yard.
Kristin C.
Medford, OR
We have 2 of these but one broke within the first week of us using it it was disappointing but still a good product
kayla f.
I could really use something like this for my garden hose. It is easy to use and makes everything look neater.
Abying X.
I have one of these for my garden hose lol. They are so handy and useful!!!
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work and if so how well also how expensive would u say these are to go and purchase in a store
Odalis C.