Topo Chico Original

by Topo Chico

#19 in Soda

Topo Chico Original

Does this taste like static? (i.e. La Croix-ish)
This is not a sparkling water is it?
Why does everyone love this stuff?! Someone help!
Start your review of Topo Chico Original!
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Topo Chico Original uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to drink topo chico mineral water because it is so good and refreshing. You can drink it with some lime juice.
Serinna S.
Calexico, CA
Topo Chico Original uploaded by Serinna S.
Purchased at: Albertsons
💯💯💯, both on its own or in combination as part of a refreshing beverage. I mixed together this sparkling ginger lemonade and was pleased how well the Topo Chico acts as a team player. No odd aftertaste or bitterness imparted! Wonderfully bubbly 👏🏼
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Topo Chico Original uploaded by Brooke M.
Purchased at: Target
Best carbonated water ever! So refreshing and bubbly! The original is great by itself, with vodka or tequila! I drink even all 3 ways! Vodka and lime is my go to at home but at the bar/restaurants, I do tequila and lime.
Olivia R.
Topo Chico Original uploaded by Olivia R.
Topo Chico Original uploaded by Olivia R.
I recently discovered my love for Topo Chico. It is the best sparkling water on the market. Although it is a little pricey, it is a necessity in my home. The carbonation is strong but leaves a nice after taste in your mouth.
Anni A.
Bastrop, TX
Topo Chico Original uploaded by Anni A.
I’m drinking one of these now! I love that they aren’t sickening sweet like sodas, but love the carbonation. Helps my belly! Repeat customer!
Bruna K.
Garland, TX
Topo Chico Original uploaded by Bruna K.
The best carbonated water. I am a huge fan of Topo Chico, it is the to go drink i must have on all my road trips.
Ashley S.
New Caney, TX
Topo Chico Original uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Target
I’m not a fan of Topo Chico by itself but pour some tequila and pineapple juice in it and it taste amazing!! Y’all have to try it lol. It’s my go to drink and it’s super refreshing the bubbles keep your belly from feeling ill after drinking try it !
Quincy V.
Mckinney
Topo Chico Original uploaded by Quincy V.
Purchased at: Safeway
Ice cold topo chico with a lime is just what the doctor ordered after a Saturday night filled with adult beverages!
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Purchased at: Costco
Love this water. We purchase it all the time at Costco and keep it on hand just for drinking and for mixers and for traveling. Definitely recommended. Especially if you are trying to get more water intake for the new year
Emily R.
Austin, TX
Topo Chico Original uploaded by Emily R.
I LOVE Topo Chico. It’s a healthy drink that’s really refreshing, it goes great as a mixed in drinks, and it has a more natural carbonation since it’s mineral water. We even served this at our wedding! Huge fans.