Topo Chico Mineral Water, Twist of Lime, 11.5 Ounce (Pack of 24) uploaded by Tamika M.Topo Chico Mineral Water, Twist of Lime, 11.5 Ounce (Pack of 24) uploaded by Lori R.

BY TOPO CHICO

12 Oz Bottles, Pack of 6 see more...

Dawn G.
Mckinney, TX
Just tried this mineral water today. It tastes very much like sparkling water without the bubbles! It's great and would definitely buy again. Plus they joined the Coca-Cola team which is awesome! They will be an international brand before long!
Tamika M.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite sparkling water! The lime flavor is so strong and good. I like it because it's not too salty and helps to settle the stomach. They cost less than $2 so the value is great and they are easy to find at all stores. I recommend to anyone that likes sparkling water.
Liz A.
I love this drink. It helps so much with my reflux. And the twist of lime gives it a better taste. I usually drink this with my dinners. And the price where I buy it at HEB is about .54 cents each, so the price is right! I am a penny pincher and this drink is way better than a soda in my opinion, I highly recommend anyone to try it.
Lizette L.
Hutto, TX
Mineral water is such a good replacement to sodas. Adding the twist of lime makes it like a sprite without any sugar regrets. Drink by itself or as a mixer for a cocktail. I like to use it with any whiskey and a squeeze of extra lime!
Irene Z.
Dallas, TX
I can't stand mineral water. Only times I drink this is if I have an upset stomach. Although it probably wasn't meant for that I've grown up with the belief that it helps out with upset stomachs.
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
I love to drink this iced and a bit of salt. Helps me when I have an upset stomach or even just to have a drink. I think it's better than others I have tried.
Trista P.
Cypress, TX
Fantastic mineral water, the line flavor is so refreshing.
Not too expensive, and it's very delicious. I highly recommend this product :)
­čĺőKay a.
San Antonio , TX
Great way to settle your stomach ache or indigestion.of course makes you burp.and a great mixer for alcoholic or non alcoholic drinks.
Divina L.
The best mineral water out there. I love this brand i alway purchase this item. It has a clean krisp taste to it.
Victoria O.
Raymondville
Refreshing flavor we buy it a few times a week. Good price taste good very cold. It's a household staple here