Topo Chico Mineral Water, Twist of Lime, 11.5 Ounce (Pack of 24) uploaded by Tamika M.Topo Chico Mineral Water, Twist of Lime, 11.5 Ounce (Pack of 24) uploaded by Lori R.

BY TOPO CHICO

12 Oz Bottles, Pack of 6 see more...

Dawn G.
Mckinney, TX
Just tried this mineral water today. It tastes very much like sparkling water without the bubbles! It's great and would definitely buy again. Plus they joined the Coca-Cola team which is awesome! They will be an international brand before long!
Alondra P.
Stephenville
I’m not of fan of these plain. But once I discovered these with lime, total game changer. I don’t drink soda anymore, I cut it out like 3-4 years ago. But every once in awhile I want something close to soda so these help me. Difficult to find tho.
Emily S.
I LOVE Topo, especially this lime one! It's so light and crisp, and I find it to be more carbonated than other sparkling waters, which I like. This can be a little expensive in some areas, but I think it's because it's only made a big deal in areas influenced by Mexican culture. It should be a big deal EVERYWHERE! This is a wonderful drink if you want something refreshing!
Tamika M.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite sparkling water! The lime flavor is so strong and good. I like it because it's not too salty and helps to settle the stomach. They cost less than $2 so the value is great and they are easy to find at all stores. I recommend to anyone that likes sparkling water.
Liz A.
I love this drink. It helps so much with my reflux. And the twist of lime gives it a better taste. I usually drink this with my dinners. And the price where I buy it at HEB is about .54 cents each, so the price is right! I am a penny pincher and this drink is way better than a soda in my opinion, I highly recommend anyone to try it.
Lizette L.
Hutto, TX
Mineral water is such a good replacement to sodas. Adding the twist of lime makes it like a sprite without any sugar regrets. Drink by itself or as a mixer for a cocktail. I like to use it with any whiskey and a squeeze of extra lime!
Irene Z.
Dallas, TX
I can't stand mineral water. Only times I drink this is if I have an upset stomach. Although it probably wasn't meant for that I've grown up with the belief that it helps out with upset stomachs.
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
I love to drink this iced and a bit of salt. Helps me when I have an upset stomach or even just to have a drink. I think it's better than others I have tried.
Trista P.
Cypress, TX
Fantastic mineral water, the line flavor is so refreshing.
Not too expensive, and it's very delicious. I highly recommend this product :)
💋Kay a.
San Antonio , TX
Great way to settle your stomach ache or indigestion.of course makes you burp.and a great mixer for alcoholic or non alcoholic drinks.

back