BY TOPO CHICO

Buy on Jet.com*
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
Don’t know what it is about these. I use to think they were overrated but now I’m hooked. It’s just sparkling water really but it’s refreshing, filling, and perfectly carbonated. I also love drinking them with a lemon. They’re very versatile. They can be used as a mixer, drank regularly as just water, or as more of a treat. I’m working on drinking more water and these are a little bit of an incentive just for something different. The glass bottles are my favorite over the plastic. I recommend if you’ve never tried. You never know you may get hooked like me!
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this brand of mineral water. I have yet to find one with similar taste (for mineral water? I know right?!). Alone, it tastes so bubbly and fresh. We even use it as an aid to help burp or calm an upset stomach (old wives tales work, who knew?).
My favorite way of drinking Topo Chico Mineral water is by adding ice, lemon juice and salt, then mixing it all together, makes for a cold, refreshing summer drink! Beware of the fizzy-ness that comes with adding lemon juice!
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
Foodie Expert
My favorite drink it's so refreshing even better when it's cold I like to add a lemon with a little bit of salt to it also helps if you are having stomach aches I recommend it to anyone. Topo Chico Mineral Water
Keeley B.
Austin
Topo Chico is where. it's. at. Austinites cannot go without them. (A friend used them as centerpieces at their wedding) If that's not a solid sell, I don't know what is.
Rick V.
85032
When I had this product, in was in substitute for Pelagrino. I was impressed with the way it tasted. The carbonation was just right for my indigestion. Sometimes Pelagrino makes me bloated but this drink, it hasn’t happened yet. I’m going to try different drinks in this brand!
yuri i.
Fort worth, TX
Una de mis vebidas favoritas es muy refrescante me gusta prepararla dediferentes formas un poco de jugo de limon y una pisca de sal y sabe deliciosa o tanbien la preparo von limon y un poco de tajin unas rebanadas d naranja y limon y queda deliciosa se las recomiendo.
Miranda V.
Foodie Expert
I’m crazy about this water! This is the kind we always keep on our fridge and pack on trips vacations and sporting events. Such a good taste without that chlorine aftertaste that some water has. Highly recommend. You can get it at Kroger for cheap!
Dawn G.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Just tried this mineral water today. It tastes very much like sparkling water without the bubbles! It's great and would definitely buy again. Plus they joined the Coca-Cola team which is awesome! They will be an international brand before long!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite sparkling water. The taste is better than my old standby La Croix and my soda stream. The carbonation is very intense. The flavor is great. It tastes infinitely better from a bottle.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I bought one of these the other day and I thought I wasn't going to like it but I was completely wrong. I will buy this again. The flavor is very good and I would highly recommend this to my friends.
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Is this a good drink ?
Ivy K.
Foodie Expert
Why does everyone love this stuff?! Someone help!
johannah S.
How does this taste?
Regine R.
Foodie Expert
This is not a sparkling water is it?