BY TOPO CHICO

Find Soft Drinks And Water at Target.com! Topo Chico Mineral Water 11.5 oz

maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
By far my favorite mineral water!! So I’m starting to hate soda the only reason I drink it is because the carbonation and this water is so bubbly and so refreshing especially when cold. It’s my favorite especially in summer it might be a little strange for someone in the beginning because they’re waiting for a flavor but this is just water, but with bubbles. Also for anyone who is wanting to lose weight I think this drink is a great replacement for the soda since it’s 0 calories and it’s bubbly so it can’t still have the refreshing taste which can help. At least for me.
Emily G.
Middleton
I first had this in Austin, TX so it always reminds me of good times there. It’s super clean and clear tasting. Very bubbly. I love the glass packaging and iconic label. Love it in the summer with tequila and lime. I totally recommend Topo!
Victoria O.
Raymondville
Topo Chico mineral water is refreshing,  strong and great tasting.  Best when super cold. I enjoy it at least twice a week.
Price is great it's a value.  We all enjoy it,  my kids and  while family is a staple in our ice  chest on barbecue weekends.  Enjoy a Topo Chico today
Courtney A.
San Antonio
I love me some Topo. Topo is a staple in my household. I love that you can drink it on its own or you can add some tequila, limes and mint! This is a go to all day. it's so refreshing and affordable. There's no reason to spend so much money on a mineral water. Topo is where it's at.
Brittney P.
Austin, TX
Ugh I LOVE TOPO. I never liked sparkling water and I didn't know why everyone LOVED it so much but now I understand. Coming from Austin, topo is everywhere- it's like a cult favorite. This literally changed my entire perspective on sparkling water and now I love it. The carbonation is intense and I find myself craving this because of it, will definitely help you ease off sodas if you like that carbonation
Paulina R.
Houston
Purchased at: Kroger
Best mineral water of all times! I love the fact that it makes me burp and it’s so inexpensive. I used to drink these since I was little. My grandpa used to buy me these :) I will always continue to buy this!!
Courtney M.
Salt Lick, KY
Sparkling water was always weird to me. I just didn't get it, but I watch @atleeeey on youtube and she started raving about it so I had to see what the hype was about. At first my taste buds were like "?????um??????" but the more I drank it the more I liked it. It's also said that it has health benefits, such as aiding in digestive issues. I highly suggest!
Mackenzie D.
Austin, TX
So crisp & refreshing. This is my favorite drink in the summer. It’s so good to have a Topo Chico by the pool. This also does not have the same salty flavor as other mineral waters
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite mineral water! It’s super fizzy and perfect for combining with lime to give it a twist. The price is very affordable and it’s easy to find at a grocery store here in Texas. They do also have a grapefruit and lime versions. They are also delicious by itself! Con be ready to burp!
Lyndzi J.
I’m not a fan of sparkling water unless it has flavor, however for some reason I love topo Chico. It’s very refreshing and gives you that satisfaction of soda with out any of the guilt.
Melissa H.
Tilton , NL
Is this a good drink ?
Ivy K.
Why does everyone love this stuff?! Someone help!
Lindsey P.
Does this taste like static? (i.e. La Croix-ish)
Johannah S.
How does this taste?
Regine R.
This is not a sparkling water is it?

Amazon