BY TOPO CHICO

Find Soft Drinks And Water at Target.com! Topo Chico Mineral Water 11.5 oz

Buy on Walmart*
Chania W.
Richmond, IN
I love topo chico so much. I buy it at every taco place/ Kroger trip I go to. Its so refreshing and hydrates you so quickly. This is the only mineral water brand I buy. I recommend it to all my friends. Tastes great with a squeeze of lemon ! 🍋
Erin R.
Lakeway, TX
Best thing since white bread. My fridge and coolers are always stocked with this refreshing treat! Whether it be paired with lunch, by itself or mixed with an adult beverage, Topo Chico is where it's at!
Lidia Z.
Es el agua mineral mas sabrosa y me fusta prepararla con sal limon y hielos excelente para refrescarse y un opcion deliciosa para aquellos que no consumen mucha azucar y tienen ganas de una gaseosa 😊✌👌
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Super clean and extra crisp mineral water has zero calories but TONS of bubbles! Comes in glass bottles so it's always perfect when you want it! I definitely plan to keep it in my pantry!!
Elizabeth T.
My fav <3 perfect with lemon and a little bit of salt. I love drinking this in the summer months and while I'm lounging on the beach.
Heather N.
HOUSTON, TX
My all time favorite mineral water! It is incredibly refreshing and without any added flavorings or sugar. Can not live without!
Amber B.
My favorite mineral water! I can drink this alone or with some salt and lemon. It's the best! I can never get enough of this.
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego, OR
Omg! So so delicious. It tastes sweet somehow. But has no added sugar. I just bought a whole case!
Lorena R.
Love this spevially with lemon and salt ughh thats nicecthus is sparkling water. Seltzer water
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Don’t know what it is about these. I use to think they were overrated but now I’m hooked. It’s just sparkling water really but it’s refreshing, filling, and perfectly carbonated. I also love drinking them with a lemon. They’re very versatile. They can be used as a mixer, drank regularly as just water, or as more of a treat. I’m working on drinking more water and these are a little bit of an incentive just for something different. The glass bottles are my favorite over the plastic. I recommend if you’ve never tried. You never know you may get hooked like me!
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Is this a good drink ?
Ivy K.
Foodie Expert
Why does everyone love this stuff?! Someone help!
johannah S.
How does this taste?
Regine R.
Foodie Expert
This is not a sparkling water is it?