Find Soft Drinks And Water at Target.com! Topo Chico Mineral Water 11.5 oz

Buy on Walmart*
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
My hubby and I gave up soda at the beginning of the year to try to be healthier but still crave that carbonation and bite you get from a cold coke.  We recently discovered Topo Chico Mineral Water and are completely addicted!  It has a better flavor than other sparkling waters and the carbonation is closer to a typical soda which we both enjoy.  This is a great affordable option and it still has no calories!
Courtney A.
San Antonio
I love me some Topo. Topo is a staple in my household. I love that you can drink it on its own or you can add some tequila, limes and mint! This is a go to all day. it's so refreshing and affordable. There's no reason to spend so much money on a mineral water. Topo is where it's at.
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
Very refreshing sparkling water! there is just something about that glass bottle!  Perfect amount of bubbles, and it is so satisfying!  If you love sparkling water, definitely try this brand out.
yuri i.
Fort worth, TX
Una de mis vebidas favoritas es muy refrescante me gusta prepararla dediferentes formas un poco de jugo de limon y una pisca de sal y sabe deliciosa o tanbien la preparo von limon y un poco de tajin unas rebanadas d naranja y limon y queda deliciosa se las recomiendo.
Bethany S.
Waco, TX
Topo Chico is the answer to everything. Hungover? Topo. Tummy ache? Topo. Chips and salsa? Topo. Long day at work? Topo. Walking your dogs? Topo. Going to a job interview? Topo. It’s the best mineral water and I’m always bummed when I leave Texas and can’t have any 😭
Miranda V.
I’m crazy about this water! This is the kind we always keep on our fridge and pack on trips vacations and sporting events. Such a good taste without that chlorine aftertaste that some water has. Highly recommend. You can get it at Kroger for cheap!
Dawn G.
Dallas, TX
Just tried this mineral water today. It tastes very much like sparkling water without the bubbles! It's great and would definitely buy again. Plus they joined the Coca-Cola team which is awesome! They will be an international brand before long!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my absolute favorite sparkling water. The taste is better than my old standby La Croix and my soda stream. The carbonation is very intense. The flavor is great. It tastes infinitely better from a bottle.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought one of these the other day and I thought I wasn't going to like it but I was completely wrong. I will buy this again. The flavor is very good and I would highly recommend this to my friends.
Kaitii B.
Legit the best. Add a lime and BANG, you’ll never want soda again. :-) Super delicious, crisp taste. Very soothing for indigestion. I pretty much drink one once a day + don’t plan on stopping any time soon!
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Is this a good drink ?
Ivy K.
Why does everyone love this stuff?! Someone help!
johannah S.
How does this taste?
Regine R.
This is not a sparkling water is it?