Topo Chico Mineral Water uploaded by Delilah S.Topo Chico Mineral Water uploaded by Jamie M.

BY TOPO CHICO

Brought to you by Topo Chico High Quality UPC : 721136010373 Total of 24 units Save money by buying in bulk! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
This mineral water is my favorite so far and it's very refreshing when it's cold. The value is very excellent and the price is perfect. I buy whatever I see on the shelf. I recommend this mineral water to everybody.  #contest.
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
We love this water, my kids and I have it with lime,blended cucumber and salt. Soooo refreshing, and its also great for when the kids have tummy aches or the adults have hangovers.
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Dallas, TX
Just tried this mineral water today. It tastes very much like sparkling water without the bubbles! It's great and would definitely buy again. Plus they joined the Coca-Cola team which is awesome! They will be an international brand before long!
Mel G.
Mel G.
In my opinion this taste like baking soda with water taste bad. I didn't like it and another thing why would I want to buy a beverage that I need to add something to it to make it better!? Just drink regular water or a Sprite !
Ivannia C.
Ivannia C.
I love this mineral water. It's so crisp and refreshing. I usually add a little bit of lime to it just to give it an even fresher taste.
briseida S.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
This water has been drinker since I was little very refreshing and has a gassy soda drink like and has a weird flavor to it
Daiana L.
Daiana L.
I love their mineral water! Sometimes I use it for lemonades and they taste amazing! I would recommend this to everyone.