BY TOPIX PHARMACEUTICALS

These Glycolic Acid Pads Are Convenient And Easy-To-Use As They Gently Exfoliate, Moisturize And Assist In The Removal Of Excess Oil see more...

Martha C.
This product has made a huge difference in my skin! It draws out pretty much every type of impurity ( barring cystic acne issues as those can rarely be treated by topical solutions in my experience) and leaves skin with a brighter and more even tone! It does have a purge stage, so do not be surprised if you begin to breakout after using this product! With continued use, breakouts clear and your skin is left better than it was before! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is troubled by pesky little zits just under the skin of black heads, but would not be a good product for anyone with sensitive skin as it is rather harsh.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Best glycolic pads I have found for the price. They are a little thin, but never dry out. I use this when I need extra exfoliation. The 20% are a little strong for me.. There is a slight burn, but if you start with a lower % and work your way up you will avoid irritation.
Nonna M.
These are incredible! Love them so so much!! The only thing I don't love about them is the mild tingling, however the more you use them the less it occurs. Works wonders on wrinkles though so I will continue to buy