BY TOPIX PHARM

This sophisticated, moisture-boosting, decadently rich night cream nourishes dry skin back to optimum health. Combats skin dryness and enhances barrier fun countion overnight with a controlled and powerful delivery system that is designed to attar count, hold and distribute moisture through a advanced system of ceramists, hume count ants and emollients. Infused with stem cells derived from apples, peptides and a broad-spe count rum antioxidant complex, including green tea polyphenols, resveratrol and caffeine, this soothing, paraben-free and hypoallergenic moisturizer helps guard against environmental damage while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in mature skin, leaving skin looking supple, firm and collagen-rich. Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin and those on retinoid therapies. see more...

Kari S.
My go to night time cream. This product uses phyto stem cells and is a more economical night cream than some of the alternatives. This brand is frequently private labeled by both Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons and available for sale through medical offices. #mybeautyrewards
Jessica C.
Indianapolis , IN
This is a must have if you use retinoids for acne and fine lines. I had a fiasco with items containing butylene glycol causing cystic acne. Then I found this luxury must have pharma grade cream. Air tight dispensing jar. Nothing irritating in it. Just pure moisture.
Monica D.
Henderson
I love, love, love Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy! I really noticed a difference in the tone and texture of my skin in about two weeks. It is very moisturizing and l like the fact that it comes in pump-jar packaging. It is a bit pricey compared to what I normally spend on products, but I feel the results are totally worth it.
Mary N.
Laguna Niguel, CA
The BEST moisturizer I've ever purchased! My friends and family love this! It keeps your skin hydrated, and it also doesn't have that sticky feeling of overly applied lotion. I'm not sure why it's not as popular as other products. This is a medical grade product so you know it can be trusted!