BY TOPIX

• Does this stuff have a smell to it? Is it a bad smell or good??1 Answers
Buy on SkinSto...
Breezy V.
This is a mask that you can use all over your face or even just targeting those pesky areas of congestion. It feels cool when you apply it, and you definitely can see results when you are done. You might turn a little pink (mint does that because it stimulates the skin) but it will fade fast. A great spot treatment for sure, this is how I use it, you will see the pimple clear up pretty quickly.
Dejah D.
Covington
This product brings great moisture to my face and makes it feel so smooth after i use it. I am a fan of mint spells and this fulfills that. It comes off easily and i would definitely buy this product again.
Kim K.
Mint is a favorite smell world wide and I don't think there's a better smell that makes you feel and smell fresh at the same time! I love how this leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. Definitely would recommend.
DONNA V.
I am very happy I ordered the face mask. I love the way it works and makes my face feel after using the product. I will order more in the future.....
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
This mask will leave your face feeling wonderful. It's smooth going on and leaves your face feeling soft when you wash it off.
Kayla C.
I love different varieties of masks. I haven't met one I don't like and this one just from the reviews looks promising.
Rachel R.
Mountville, PA
Amazing! My face feels like a baby's bottom! Smells like heaven and my breakouts are gone!
member-5d167287d
I really like how you can use differnt mask this is great my face love it hydration
Rachel H.
Tampa, FL
So great! Made my skin feel so smooth and was easy to take off. Smells good too!
Mayra C.
Garden Grove, CA
Great mask.After washing it leaves face smooth and fresh.Has a great odor .
Lana M.
Does this stuff have a smell to it? Is it a bad smell or good??