BY TOPDAWG PET SUPPLY

100% Natural Cypress MulchZoo Med's Forest Floor Bedding is a natural product made from the ground bark of cypress trees. Forest Floor Bedding is the preferred substrate for all types of frogs, toads, salamanders, tarantulas, and insects. Many species of terrestrial land turtles do benefit from using Forest Floor Bedding as their substrate, but you should feed them in a separate container with no substrate or bedding (this prevents the accidental ingestion of the substrate from messy feeding turtles). see more...

Paizly G.
Sacramento, CA
I have a fire ball python that I've had since February 2016 & have decided to use this product and only this product because any other product I've used my snake has gotten scale rot. With this product I have had absolutely no issues with her and she absolutely loves it as it retains the humidity & moisture and makes everything perfect for her, I highly recommend!!
Aubrey M.
Youngstown, OH
Perfect for my red foot tortoise. Doesn't hold smell, and don't have to change it all the time. Only downfall is that sometimes he drags it into his water bowl, but I'm sure that happens with most beddings.