BY TOPDAWG PET SUPPLY

Put a more natural look into your reptile habitat by using this realistic looking rock formed food dish. It's lightweight and safe for your reptile(s) because it is made of polystyrene and will not break. Size: Dish is 5 1/2" x 5" x 3/4" high; inside is only 1/2" deep. see more...

Kate P.
Kate P.
We used to have lizards and had one of these. Was easy to clean out and easy for them to eat out of nicely.
Andria R.
Andria R.
Pensacola, FL
These are great for hermit crabs. I don't have to worry about him getting too wet and there's still plenty for him to play in
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Good dish and a good price. I have 2 of these in my turtle tank where I put fresh food in 1 and fresh water in the other.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
This small dish looks great in my hermit crabs tank. It is shallow enough so they can crawl in and out of it easily to reach their food.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Tempe, AZ
I've bought this for my lizards I had long time ago. It matches the deco and they are easy to clean.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Jacksonville, FL
Works great holding my bearded dragons food and even looks like his natural habitat. It never knocks over when he's going crazy digging in his cage!
Dani K.
Dani K.
Edmonton, AB
I had a blue crab, this dish fit well in his tank and held a fair portion of food