BY TOPDAWG PET SUPPLY

These favorites are made with 100% natural chicken with rice on a natural rawhide munchie stick. The rawhide is free of any bleaches of formaldehyde making it a longer-lasting natural crunchy treat. Resealable bag. Pet n Shape natural chicken treats are made from 100% natural chicken fillets. Each highly nutritious treat provides your dog with a high-protein low-fat natural and healthy snack. They contain NO additives NO preservatives and NO coloring. Each treat is carefully roasted to ensure the ultimate quality and flavor. Theyll get your Pet n Shape! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee We guarantee you and your pet will be 100% satisfied. see more...

Michelle R.
Runnemede, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love these treats but I am pretty sure they are still made in China which is really disappointing since many chicken treats from there have had a lot of recall issues. I haven't seen a recall on them, but I did stop buying. Some of their other products are made in USA, they should do the same for these. I have little dogs so these are perfect size, I would pay a little more if they changed it.
Indonesia D.
Aberdeen, MD
my dog lives for these treats he barks whenever he sees us grabbing for the bag , they are a little pricey thats why i rated it 4stars but other than that great buy for your little guys
Melissa M.
Franklin, TN
These ads very healthy treats. Just chicken and rice on each end of a little piece of rawhide. No strange ingredients. These a good choice for a healthy treat. My schnoodle loves them, and I feel good about giving them to him. They are made in the USA.
Christina S.
My dog loves these treats. Safe enough to give to them everyday if wanted. A little pricey but definitely worth the money
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Bought these for my moms dog. She loves them. Had to cut her off because she wanted to whole pack lol. Good buy
Heillyn L.
Betim
Produto otimo
Testei com meu cachorro e ele adorou
Irei comprar várias vezes com certeza
Astrid A.
Barcelona
this food is very good for dogs has a delicious smell and very nice to my dog ​​I charm
María E.