Topdawg Pet Supply Pet Exercise Plastic Hamster Ball with stand uploaded by Meadow G.Topdawg Pet Supply Pet Exercise Plastic Hamster Ball with stand uploaded by Megan W.

BY TOPDAWG PET SUPPLY

Features: -Hamster collection. -Well ventilated. -Excellent source of exercise and entertainment for your small animal. -Easy to clean high polish finish. -Can be used without the stand on the floor as a roll-about, outside the cage with the stand or i. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Shelby B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Recommend getting a hamster ball no matter what the brand. Most are created equal and can be found at Walmart, Petco, etc... My hamster loves his ball and it gives him a great work out. I usually put him in his ball when I'm cleaning his cage or if he's awake early enough in the night.
Mel J.
Astoria, NY
My robo likes this ball, but I particularly like having her run free without when the cat is locked out of the room. Otherwise they will connect and play together while under close supervision.
Ana R.
Santa Ana, CA
Personally I prefer letting my hamster run around without the ball because I feel like she enjoys it better. She even does tricks which it would be difficult inside the ball. I would not buy it again because I don't really used the one I got since she constantly hits things on her way and I feel bad taking her out to put her on a ball caged.
Miles B.
Connecticut
Not good for Syrian hamsters because there back bends which could lead to arthritis. Although robovorski hamsters are smaller so it is okay. I would only recommend this to hamster owners with dunjarian, chinese dwarf, or robovorski hamsters.
Mallory H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
i love these. it is such a great way for my hamster to get her exercise and to roam around and explore either my house or my glassroom. the lid stays on well which is a huge plus. my hamster loves it. she runs so fast in it and I love to watch her have so much fun exercising!
Captain M.
My two hamsters really enjoy them but one of them had to tabs that old the top on broke. They are a really good price. I do recommend them to people looking for sturdy well priced ball.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got one from this ball for my hamster. I chose clear one so I can look at my hamster while he is exploring his environment. He loves it so much. He goes around everywhere whenever I put him in his crystal ball. ( I call it crystal ball lol ). It is great way to exercise hamster. Specially my hamster stopped eating nothing but sunflower. He is picky eater like me lol.
Megan W.
My hamster loves her hamster ball! She never wants to leave it! I have a small hamster and this is a way to keep her skinny and not so fat. The only problem is she goes to the bathroom in it only default. I got the ball with the hamster and I would buy her another one if it were to break.
Erica B.
My hamster loved playing in this ball and I loved it as much as she did, because she could go anywhere in the house and I wouldn't lose her. I bought this ball at walmart and it wasn't expensive at all. If I had another hamster I would def buy this again.
Andrea S.
The best toy for a hamster! I used to have a lot of hamster and all of them really enjoys walking aorund the house in this hamster ball! They never get tired. Any of them tried to bite it, they really enjoy being active. I highly recommend this!
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What colors of ball do you have ?