Pet SuppliesPet Care & SuppliesTopdawg Pet Supply
Pet Exercise Plastic Hamster Ball with stand

Topdawg Pet Supply Pet Exercise Plastic Hamster Ball with stand

by Topdawg Pet Supply

Features: -Hamster collection. -Well ventilated. -Excellent source of exercise and entertainment for your small animal. -Easy to clean high polish finish. -Can be used without the stand on the floor as a roll-about, outside the cage with the stand or i.

How big is this ball, 7”, 11.5”, or 13”?
is this ball big enough for a syrian hamster?
What colors of ball do you have ?
Start your review of Topdawg Pet Supply Pet Exercise Plastic Hamster Ball with stand!
emily H.
elgin
Topdawg Pet Supply Pet Exercise Plastic Hamster Ball with stand uploaded by emily H.
10/10 recommend for your pet hamster. My pet hamster lulu loves it. If you don’t want to let your hamster roam alone and be worried about losing them. This ball is for you! Your hamster will love running in this ball.
Emely P.
Palmdale, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Topdawg Pet Supply Pet Exercise Plastic Hamster Ball with stand uploaded by Emely P.
Purchased at: PETCO
La verdad esta pelota para hámster es muy práctica ya que a los hamsters les gusta explorar, mi hámster ama caminar y correr en esta pelota, y a mi me gusta ver a mi hámster feliz 😌 así que si tienen un hámster o piensan adoptar o comprar uno, no duden en comprarle una pelota.
Clarisa S.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I do not really recommend this as they can suffocate the animal if kept in for so long that’s everyone first mistake thinking they can stay in their long period of time . Nails can get caught on there too
Evelyn R.
Atlanta
Purchased at: PetSmart
You should not put your hamster in these exercise balls. It’s very dangerous because the hamster has no control over it. He/she doesn’t know how to stop and if they don’t know how to they can dump into walls really hard. Just because they’re in a ball doesn’t mean there protected. They can still get injured while in there. I recommend you to just let your hamster out in a clean environment so they won’t eat anything they’re not supposed to. The ball has these air slots and your hamster can get their paw stuck and that’s no bueno. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. DONT BUY IT!!!!!!!!
Jess H.
Lapeer, MI
Purchased at: PetSmart
My little hammy loves this exercise ball! Everytime I put him in it he's always running around. It is easy to clean and keep well maintained.
Chassidy J.
Paintsville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PETCO
I hamster and pet mouse used to love these balls. They would run around everywhere. I think they are very cute and fun. They seemed to really love and enjoy them. Great value and price.
veronica M.
Warren, OH
My hamster gets excited when he sees me coming towards him with his ball. He loves playing rolling around in this for ever. No matter what I’d get one if you have a hamster. Great way for them to get their exercise.
Mary V.
Bay city, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use this hampster ball on all my hampsters but on my chinchillas. They will get going so fast that they tumble in it.
Mel J.
Astoria, NY
My robo likes this ball, but I particularly like having her run free without when the cat is locked out of the room. Otherwise they will connect and play together while under close supervision.
Ana R.
Santa Ana, CA
Personally I prefer letting my hamster run around without the ball because I feel like she enjoys it better. She even does tricks which it would be difficult inside the ball. I would not buy it again because I don't really used the one I got since she constantly hits things on her way and I feel bad taking her out to put her on a ball caged.