Topdawg Pet Supply Pet Exercise Plastic Hamster Ball with stand uploaded by Megan W.

BY TOPDAWG PET SUPPLY

Features: -Hamster collection. -Well ventilated. -Excellent source of exercise and entertainment for your small animal. -Easy to clean high polish finish. -Can be used without the stand on the floor as a roll-about, outside the cage with the stand or i. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Emily r.
Omaha, NE
Okay let me just say my hamster is fat or he's just really fluffy but this met my expectations I loved it I got it at pet smart like a month after I got my hamster my hamster likes to bite on everything and I love how this keeps him moving and active so I don't just have him stuck In a cage all day I love this and I recommend this to other hamster owners
Megan W.
My hamster loves her hamster ball! She never wants to leave it! I have a small hamster and this is a way to keep her skinny and not so fat. The only problem is she goes to the bathroom in it only default. I got the ball with the hamster and I would buy her another one if it were to break.
Erica B.
My hamster loved playing in this ball and I loved it as much as she did, because she could go anywhere in the house and I wouldn't lose her. I bought this ball at walmart and it wasn't expensive at all. If I had another hamster I would def buy this again.
Andrea S.
The best toy for a hamster! I used to have a lot of hamster and all of them really enjoys walking aorund the house in this hamster ball! They never get tired. Any of them tried to bite it, they really enjoy being active. I highly recommend this!
Jennifer L.
Sacramento, CA
I feel like it's a very great way to make your hamster active. Because I've seen some really fat hamsters and this is a great way for them to have fun. They probably love that thing . I would recommend to any one with a hamster
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
My hamster loves her ball!! She loves to get into it and just explore everything. The ball is also very sturdy so even if she stops to try and chew the plastic a bit,it really holds up to everything.
Tori H.
Soooooo I use this for my hamster when I clean his cage. He will walk right into this ball without any help and loves to roll around the house! Great product and very durable!
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
My hamster loved this ball before she dies. I would have to be careful because the dogs liked to chase it a lot around the house. The hamster seemed to love it though.
Miles B.
Connecticut
Not good for Syrian hamsters because there back bends which could lead to arthritis. Although robovorski hamsters are smaller so it is okay. I would only recommend this to hamster owners with dunjarian, chinese dwarf, or robovorski hamsters.
Mallory H.
i love these. it is such a great way for my hamster to get her exercise and to roam around and explore either my house or my glassroom. the lid stays on well which is a huge plus. my hamster loves it. she runs so fast in it and I love to watch her have so much fun exercising!
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Pet Lover Expert
What colors of ball do you have ?