BY TOPDAWG PET SUPPLY

These plush pals are great for games of fetch or playful tug-o-war, yet cuddly enough to become your puppy's best bedtime friend. Thoughtfully designed with your little one in mind, these plush pals are sure to become your puppy or small dog's favorite toy! Made of quality, super soft plush material with low-stuffing and easily replaceable squeaker. A hidden Velcro compartment on back makes squeaker replacement easy. Includes a free replaceable squeaker. see more...

• Is it able to be ripped up easily by a dog?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Amy P.
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
This toy def serves as a great pillow for my bloodhound haha she loves napping on this bear she loves def her goto toy to rest on its so soft!
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
I love this entire line of dog toys! These are all we keep in the house now for my two dogs and it keeps their attention for an extended amount of time.
Lancy D.
Lancy D.
Lancaster
This brand is wonderful!our dogs are occupied all day with these toys they just love them
Anna R.
Anna R.
Dawsonville, GA
My dog absolutely loved this thing! he won't go anywhere without having it hanging out of his mouth now!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Rising Sun, IN
When we brought Howl home the breeder gave us this bear and howl loved it for a long time. It was the first toy he was attached too, and the first toy he "killed" he whined for days after he killed it, and it was so heartbreaking. These are seriously the best line of toys. Howl adores all of the different stuffy's and has had a lot of them.
Anna k.
Anna k.
Saugus, CA
I would like to know if my dog could rip that a part in like a day or will it take some time because always buy ones that the dogs ripped apart I like to know if this is a good one
Karla G.
Karla G.
Pensacola, FL
I am pretty sure archly my dog would want this its so cute and Archie is very playful
This toy is very nice it sweaks in a great tone and my puppy loves it and my dog
Tara F.
Tara F.
Is it able to be ripped up easily by a dog?