BY TOPDAWG PET SUPPLY

Concentrated Liquid Calcium provides bio-available calcium for lush growth of purple pink and green calcareous algaes snails hard tube worms and clams. Corals will open more and stay attached to their skeletons better with regular use. Phosphate and nitrate free! Contains no gluconates EDTA or other organics to raise DOC levels as many competing products do. Concentrated Liquid Calcium alone can provide all the calcium your reef will need but for maximum results use Kent Kalkwasser Mix first then raise calcium level with this product. Strontium addition via use of Kent Marine Strontium and Molybdenum Supplement is absolutely necessary. Use of Coraland#149;Vite and Essential Elements are beneficial as well. see more...

Ally c.
Whitehall , Pa
Love the Kent products. They work like a charm. I use this specific one in my brackish tank and my puffers are super happy and healthy. Their color is beautiful and it;s thanks to this.
Megan H.
This is a great product. I always try to use Kent Marine products in my saltwater fish tanks and you can really tell a difference!!!
Holly P.
Bremen, GA
This is a great product. I will buy this product again. it did not leave my water cloudy like some products like this.
Karina C.
Valrico, FL
I used this for my little boy when he was a puppy.. It helped him so much to be awake and active
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
Great product use it daily and my dog never know lol,Very great for them highly recommend. .
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
This product is wonderful. this product did not leave the water in the tank cloudy
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
I love this.., i bought it ince and liked how it worked.i would repurchase again
Abigail S.
This is perfect. I use this product all the time. It does not leave it cloudy.
Lauren C.
Mc kees rocks, PA
I love this product!!! It's amazing and I plan to purchase again. Very nice!!
Diamonique W.
North Little Rock, AR
This product it great it did not leave the water cloudy. Its more clear now
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What does this taste like?
Randi W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does anyone recommend this?
Jessica V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this organic, and does anyone recommend this?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
What exactly does this do for them?