BY TOPDAWG PET SUPPLY

Features: -Pet bowl. -Available in Small and Large sizes. -Product was designed to be a food and water dish. -Features a skidstop device, which prevents the bowl from moving while your pet consumes its contents. -Great way to avoid messy spills. -Color. see more...

• For just dogs or can be used for cats as well? 1 Answers
Topdawg Pet Supply .JW Pet Skid Stop Basic Double Diner Pet Bowl (large)
  • "My dog loves to push their bowl around, spilling food and water everywhere!" in 3 reviews
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Nottingham, PA
I have a big dog so this is a great idea to have a kid proof bottom.... I get so tired of looking for his bowls after meal time because he slides them all over the house.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
My dog loves this bowl!!easy no mess! perfect for dog of all sizes! we have the green one!
Michele G.
Michele G.
My dog loves this bowl. Keeps it from sliding around like other bowls. I love it
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Leland, NC
My dog loves to push their bowl around, spilling food and water everywhere! This prevents that, it is great.
Kyrstin G.
Kyrstin G.
Roselle, IL
My dog is notorious for pushing her bowls around the kitchen when she eats. These bowls stop her from doing it as much and doesn't leave a huge trail of water or food everywhere
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Abilene, TX
Great bowl for my dog he no longer has to chase it around the kitchen and get stuck under counter and can't use. This bowl stays in place and no more water sloshing out.
Chezlynn C.
Chezlynn C.
Love that they have different colors , and decent sizes, our dogs know which colors are who's aha
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
For just dogs or can be used for cats as well?