Topdawg Pet Supply J W Pet Company Gripsoft Cat Brush - 65033 uploaded by Kayla M.

BY TOPDAWG PET SUPPLY

Jw - Dog/Cat/Aquatic 65033 Cat Brush Cat Brush Cat grooming tool. Ingredients: Plastic / Rubber see more...

• Has anyone tried this? I have 5 cats two with long fur &a...1 Answers
Ally S.
1,068 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our feline friend is very particular about about what brushes she like and this seems to be the only kind she will let us brush her with. She thoroughly enjoys it until she is done with it, typical cat :) <3 Would definitely recommend this staple for any cat owner!
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is so convenient for keeping your cats fur nicely groomed without all the shedding. It has a nice handle so you have a nice grip. My cat loves to be brushed, I highly recommend to any other cat owners.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat lovessss her brush. I don’t even need to brush her because she loves rubbing up against it. She’s so cute but she makes it hard to brush her because she tries to do it herself.
Jessica C.
Great product, really does the job. Grabs all that shedding and undercoat. Would definitely recommend this product!
May K.
San Rafael, CA
My cat loves being brushed with this. Easy to hold and use and it does a great job of getting all the shedding off.
Julia W.
New York
Since my cat sheds a lot, this comes in handy and is extremely helping. This helps prevent hair balls
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Has anyone tried this? I have 5 cats two with long fur & I haven't been able to find a really good brush yet.