BY TOPCARE

3 buffing surfaces. For shiny, lustrous nails. Quality Guaranteed: This TopCare product is laboratory tested to guarantee its highest quality. see more...

Angela S.
One of my favorite nail files. It makes my nails looks great. I have by my bed for when I need to make my nails look fresh.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
I like this nail buffer. It's simple and small enough to fit in my purse or pocket. I recommend
Yadira A.
Juncos
I like to always use for my manicure and let me apply my soft nails clear nail polish after recomemdated 100 %