BY TOPCARE #29 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

• Had anyone used this in there baths before? Wondering the benefit.2 Answers
  • How do you recommend using this? 47 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to use epsom salt?92 Answers
Topcare Epsom Salt
  • "Epsom salt works great for sore muscles pulled muscles swallowness and achie bones must have in the cabinet or for working too hard" in 7 reviews
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My boyfriend turned me on to epsom salt baths when we met a few years ago and I have never turned back. They are perfect for post-workout soaks when you're feeling a little achey in your muscles and joints - as well as when you're feeling achy due to the flu or other illness.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I have used epsom salt for what seems like decades.  I usually use about 2 cups with some bath oil or bubble bath, light a few candles and dim the lights.  I get in the tub and just lay back and relax.  It completely relaxes your sore muscles and just take the stress of the day away.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Epsom salt is a great option for muscle soreness after the gym or a 5K! It smells great and is really affordable. You can really find it almost anywhere they sell medicine. Put it in a lukewarm bath and soak your sore muscles until you feel better!
Bri S.
Lovington, NM
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This product is decent! Not my favorite brand of epson salt but it’s affordable! I won’t be purchasing this brand due to preference and wanting a stronger scent.
Grace C.
Richmond, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love this epsom salt! A great natural remedy and relaxant for aches and pains. Amazing value since large quantities are low cost and only about 2 cups is used per bath/soak. Carton packaging is convenient but can get wet/soggy depending where you store yours.
Rebecca P.
Devils Lake, ND
I can't live without my Epsom salt. I have some serious chronic health issues one of which leaves your muscles sore as all as atrophy and I have a lot of nerve damage and it's a must to soak in the tub with Epsom salt each morning and night. I add a cup and a half and a few drops of essential oils and soak for 20 minutes I will also make a paste with Epsom salt and apply it to the areas that are really sore (when needed not every night) 10 minutes before I get into the bath and it's a life saver. I was skeptical when my doctor suggested it and amazed with the benefits. If you do have chronic pain or work out on a regular basis this is something I feel needs to be done on a regular basis to get the full benefits.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Topcare Epsom Salt is awesome for soaking in the tub if you have sore muscles after a hard workout! It really does help loosen your muscle up so you can relax! I would highly recommend Topcare Epsom Salt to any athlete or anyone wanting to relax! You can also put a little bit in a glass of warm water and gargle with it if you have tooth pain! It works wonders! So many different uses for epsom Salt!
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
6 soon to be 7 surgery, many injections in my knees and shoulder plus 2 epidurals I can honestly say YES this works so well. I add like half the bag into the tub and put some essential oil or a bath bomb to relax my muscles and it's amazing at what it can do. If you go get a deep tissue massage I LOVE ending the night with a bath using this.. It feels so good!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I pick this product up at Rite Aid pharmacy I love adding this to any of my bass I throw in a lush bath bomb and a little bit of Epson salt and the Epson salt really helps to take away any swelling I have in my body and really detoxify my body. I would definitely a pick up some of this product and I just add it to your Bath you can hardly tell it's even there it has no scent to it so that makes it really great I would highly recommend this product.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Epsom salt is one of those items that we might have seen our moms use and kids and never appreciated it until we became adults. This is a must to have in your house in your bathroom as an adult. I buy it at Walgreen, CVS or walmart. It is inexpensive and is great to alleviate pain . It is great to soak in water then sit and soak in it.
Meghan L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does this taste super salty?
Azul D.
Somerville, MA
Is this good enough for a bath?
Lizbeth R.
Grand Jct, CO
Is this a very effect product?
Thelma P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How do you use this in terms of fitness
Lauren Y.
Does this actually work/is it worth trying?