MakeupBody MakeupBody & Hair Glittertopbeauty
24 Loose GLITTER Eyeshadow Eye shadow Face Body Painting Paint Craft Nail Art

by topbeauty

Is there any precautions someone should take while using this item?
Como gajo la compra del producto
Start your review of TOPBeauty 24 Loose GLITTER Eyeshadow Eye shadow Face Body Painting Paint Craft Nail Art!
Cy A.
Fairfax, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
Beautiful! Glitzy. I live all the colors. They Easily stick with a little bit of lash glue.
Em's Perlitta G.
These loose glitters allows room to make mistakes and continue looking glam to bam. Applying a sticky base and applying first before any other makeup will only increase the longevity through out the day and also, give you that pop of shimmer.
Gloria H.
winston salem jackson
Purchased at: Walgreens
Que lindos colores hermosos productos se ven hermosos súper divinos q tonos para todo tipo de piel fácil de aplicar
Tracy T.
Springfield
I love the way this is so easy to work with. And glitter is one of my favorite things I like to have on with makeup or just put on a lil by its self
Josette O.
Chandler, AZ
Love this glitter. I'm currently using it for different makeup looks. Messy as heck! But beauty is pain. Would deff recommend has multiple uses makeup lipgloss glitter roots
Laura H.
Wyoming, MI
TOPBeauty 24 Loose GLITTER Eyeshadow Eye shadow Face Body Painting Paint Craft Nail Art uploaded by Laura H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these! Especially for a dramatic look. Defently would recommend these glitters. It does get a little messy.
Bryanna J.
Fresno
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product I know it’s for eye shadow but I also use it for nails it’s make them look more bougie. I love glitter it give off that nice last touch, makes everything look so great . A lot of people request nail glitter because it’s just makes the nails look 100 time much more better!!😘
Angel R.
Hesperia, CA
I use these loose glitters for my nails. My clients love these because they are so beautiful and sparkly. They are very easy to apply.
Amanda B.
Brookhaven, MS
I’m still getting use to glitter but this glitter is not fine and not to chunky. It goes on better if you press and not swipe.
Saarahi Daana R.
Acuña Coahuila
Son muy limdas le da un pluss atis maquillajes ase q se vean hermosos y los consigues aqui a un buennprwsio y asta tu domi influenser 🥰😍😍😍