BeautyFaceFace MakeupBen Nye
Topaz Translucent Powder 15 oz

Topaz Translucent Powder 1.5 oz

by Ben Nye

Topaz Translucent Powder 1.5 oz;2.85 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Topaz Translucent Powder 1.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Zariah W.
Florence, SC
Topaz Translucent Powder 1.5 oz uploaded by Zariah W.
One of these best setting powders I ever used. Will have your skin looking FLAWLESS. Anytime I use the powder I know my makeup is gonna turn out good. It never fails me. I could be stranded on an island and this is the one thing I’ll take with me. 😂
Charey J.
Silver Spring , MD
Topaz Translucent Powder 1.5 oz uploaded by Charey J.
Really pretty powders for brown skinned folks like myself. I would give it 5 stars but it can cause some flash back. I just avoid flash when wearing
Nakiesha M.
Los Angeles
I like this powder because it doesn’t give me flashback when I take photos after I bake my face .
Oluwashina O.
Missouri City, TX
LOVE THIS POWDER!! I feel like it doesn’t get talked about enough! This powder is perfect especially for women of color!! The amount of product given is also generous, i’ve been using it for over two years now and haven’t even come halfway!
Christina  C.
Osceola, AR
I Sunny like this at all it made me look horrible like my pleasure are waving and it didn't wear as long as I thought just not my cup of tea
Shatoya W.
Youngsville, LA
Purchased at: Amazon
I set my highlight with topaz instead of banana.it gives a matte finish and I have yellow undertone so this is the perfect powder to set highlight for woc...
Ayana P.
Sacramento, CA
I really like this setting powder. A lot of translucent powders still leave a cast on my skin but this does not. It also does pretty good at keeping my skin matte. It's easy to apply and sinks into my skin so I don't look cakey.
Erica  P.
San Antonio, TX
I love , i love , i love !!! So i gave this a try buy watching a YouTube tutorial, so i wanted to try it for my self and glad i did .. i can’t do my make up (full face) with out it ..
Ade K.
Cleveland, OH
I love this translucent powder. It gives my under eyes a pop in the morning and helps cut my contour. It falls easily so be careful!
J C.
Brookhaven, GA
Love this one! As opposed to the Ben Nye Banana Powder! While they both get the job done, the Topz color is better for darker skin tones. It doesn’t leave under-eyes or other “baking” areas looking ashy - which is especially important for photo-flash!

Looking for your answer?