BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Exclusive Velvet lipstick sets from Kylie Cosmetics pop up shop top shop collection. Set includes 4 velvet lipsticks Show Off-true orange red Shopaholic--Light Pink Mauve Trendy-- Midtown reddened brown Fashionabley Late--Warm Chestnut see more...

Top Shop Exclusive Kylie Marble inspire lipstick set Show-off, Shopaholic, Trendy, Fashionable late
Zhandra R.
Hollywood, FL
I like this product, I just think it’s a little too overpriced. Would repurchase if I ran out of it, but I’d rather buy other products than stick to this one.

It doesn’t transfer and stays on pretty well. A tad bit drying, but not uncomfortable. I even forget that its there! I just feel like this product is overpriced - you’re paying for the Kylie Jenner name on the product and not the product itself.
Veronica L.
San Jacinto , CA
In the beginning of Kylie’s career of makeup , everyone talked down on her lipsticks because “ they were the same formula as colourpop” . I personally do NOT believe that. I love her lipsticks , they work well and last a good amount of time. They are a bit pricey but honestly they are great and I recommend getting her packages because those are the ones worth most.
Savannah V.
Las Vegas
I really love kylie’s lipsticks. I love how pigmented they are and how long lasting they are. The only problem with kylie is that they’re expensive and i don’t understand why. I mean i understand they’re great formulas but i could get a nice matte at the drugstore for $6 dollars plus the expenses on shipping ? i mean if she came down on prices i would be interesting in investing more lip kits and other products. I do love the Velvet set though. i did end up giving away the red lipstick i believed i was never going to wear it but i do like the other lipsticks that are in the box.
Antayia W.
windsor NC
I love love love the color it goes good with my skin tone and it last me the whole Day...I mean you get you money’s worth but I would love to try a new one and tell my friends about it that how they started wearing this one cause of me
ryan s.
pensacola
I absolutely love lip gloss lip stick and this is the great choice with an affordable price they are long lasting but I’m running low on mine cause I use mine everyday but other than that this is the best lip kit I have used in forever
Emily H.
Sammamish
I honestly wanted too see what all the hype was about. After being on a waitlist for this product I was excited to try it as soon as it showed up at my door. I was not as impressed. The colors were pretty but not the best quality.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Byron P.
Definitely worth the price this bad boy will not come off all day no matter what you do. I applied once in the morning and though out the day I ate lunch, dinner and went to the gym. Came home and still there.
Natalie B.
10/10 would recommend this product line. Easy to apply, stays in FOREVER, looks awesome, etc etc! Honestly, one of my most favorite products I have ever used. It's gorgeous on and very affordable!!! 😍😍😍😭😭
Taylor A.
Coal City, IN
I’ve only used two of the colors in the marble set but Kylie has a way of always upping her game and never disappointing. The pigments, the formulas, all of her creative results. I’d recommend using Kylie products everyday of the week.

Amazon