Top Shop Exclusive Kylie Marble inspire lipstick set Show-off, Shopaholic, Trendy, Fashionable late uploaded by rosegold_ glitter ..

BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Exclusive Velvet lipstick sets from Kylie Cosmetics pop up shop top shop collection. Set includes 4 velvet lipsticks Show Off-true orange red Shopaholic--Light Pink Mauve Trendy-- Midtown reddened brown Fashionabley Late--Warm Chestnut see more...

Buy on Amazon
Veronica L.
San Marcos, CA
In the beginning of Kylie’s career of makeup , everyone talked down on her lipsticks because “ they were the same formula as colourpop” . I personally do NOT believe that. I love her lipsticks , they work well and last a good amount of time. They are a bit pricey but honestly they are great and I recommend getting her packages because those are the ones worth most.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Natalie B.
10/10 would recommend this product line. Easy to apply, stays in FOREVER, looks awesome, etc etc! Honestly, one of my most favorite products I have ever used. It's gorgeous on and very affordable!!! 😍😍😍😭😭
Jocelyn N.
Kylie cosmetics lipsticks that lipsticks are a little expensive but they really last a long time if you’re planning on going out putting on some lipstick I definitely recommend using it
Ava P.
Very great use for long lasting. I loved it. It stayed on for the whole day without any problems. It is great for party’s and weddings. I love her products and hope she comes out with more great things.
Ko L.
Redding, CA
Simply in love with this. Keeps your makeup on for a long time. And great for combination skin. One of my favorite things to buy and carry along with me wherever I go. Def recommend this for anyone to buy.
Bre C.
Lafayette, IN
I think kylie's products are over rated in all honesty. I was so excited top try this set and it kinda let me down. In my opinion the formula was too drying.
Fabiana M.
orlando
without good and lasting although I think that for the price I can get more than another brand with similar quality. for me it is overrated
Asma A.
This was amazing. I love it. I'm so happy with what I got. Im very satisfied. And it's free!! I can receive my makeup at my door!
Polyanna W.
Monrovia, CA
considered one of the best I had a little trouble getting used to the beginning more then I loved the price is not very cheap