BY TOP PERFORMANCE

Top Performance ProDental Spray makes pet dental care easy. Just spray directly into pets mouth to reduce plaque and tartar and freshen breath. Helps to reduce the bacteria that cause bad breath Easy use formula-no rinsing or brushing required Top Performance ProDental Spray is available in 4 oz spray bottles. See the Specifications tab for more product information. see more...

Madalyn J.
Madalyn J.
Clairton, PA
Great product. I am so obsessive about my dogs health that I have probably tried 5 - 8 different product to cut down on bad breath and tooth plaque. I noticed after using this continuously, my dog appeared to definitely have less plaque on his teeth. My dog puts up with my obsessive grooming, he's very well behaved so he doesn't mind this. It is pretty strong so some dogs may have negative reactions to it if they are very sensitive.
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
Will not use again my dog doesn't like things in her mouth that she doesn't put in there herself. Gave her a mild lick spell and helped with her breath but wouldn't use again.
LeeAnn M.
LeeAnn M.
I would love to try a new approach to cleaning my puppies teeth but i am afraid the spray sound will scare him
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Keokuk, Iowa
How well does this work? Tried brushing my sheep adds teeth and he's not having it
Allaina N.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
How has this worked for people with large breed dogs. I have a German Shepard and his breath is killer. He's not a fan of brushing them and I didn't want to go out a buy a million products that don't work.