BY TOP PERFORMANCE

TPE1073: Features: -Pet shampoo-Botanicals add healthy shine and luster-Regular formula contains chamomile, rosemary and sage top performance green tea and mint-Shampoo leaves pets' coats revitalized and full of healthy shine-Contains green tea and mint for a pleasant scent, chamomile to clarify and tone skin-Rosemary to stimulate circulation, sage to rejuvenate skin tissue and hair follicles-Nettle extract to stimulate hair growth and conditioners derived from coconut oil to condition pets' coats-Formula dilutes 7:1. Options: -Available in 17 oz, Gallon, 2.5 gallon and 5 Gallon sizes. see more...

Joe W.
Cedar Park, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The green tea and mint shampoo is out of this world. It not only cleans my dog but it also gives I'm a shiny coat and also he smells so fresh and clean after his bath. I've tried them all but this is my favorite.
Nicole  C.
Seminole, Fl
For some reason the not so expensive pet shampoos are not getting enough credit. I love the smell of this one , leaves my baby smelling so fresh.
Gregory G.
LA
I really like this shampoo because it has a minti refreshing scent and in sure it relaxes my dog max. He always enjoys shower time
laura b.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
It smells delicious guys & it lasts a while unlike other shampoos that leave the dogs smelling bad. & it's so gentle on their skin
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
Dog has dry skin for a little bit in the found this product tried it out and it was really helpful and it helped him stop itching
Kerstin G.
Fordsville, KY
Love this product and the others from this brand. They leave my dog smelling less like the outdoors when she comes inside.
dreaa l.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Its all about the shampoo you buy for your loving pet , this ones good quality however there are more choices out there.
Courtney H.
Flint, MI
Smells amazing and doesn't dry out skin, my dog suffers from dry flaky skin and this actually helped him from itching
chelsa P.
Staunton, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This stuff is awesome its a great shampoo and gets the job done plus the smell is great i love it
. its a must have
Anahi A.
my dog is currently outside, with this shampoo he smells soo fresh and clean, love it and im sure he does too
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Does this have a bad smell to it?
Mayelli C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I'm looking for a shampoo for my puppy but that's doesn't smell bad does this ? Something that will leave her furry looking shinny
Gregory G.
LA
Does it come with other scents?
Sheena W.
Louisville , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this shampoo good for a dog that has sensitive skin?