BY TOP PERFORMANCE

Our Top Performance Fresh Pet Cologne Mist gives coats a fresh clean scent that lasts for weeks and helps control pet odor between shampoos. Spritz Fresh Pet Cologne Mist on a pets coat as a finishing touch for just-groomed animals or resell to customers for at-home use. 8 oz pump-spray bottle. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
We have this at work (at a veterinary clinic) in the spray version and honestly it works so well. We use it after expressing rear glands (Influenster won't let me say the actual word? and it completely gets rid of any scent before we hand the dog back to their owners. I would absolutely recommend this to dog owners to keep on hand at home.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena , MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I worked at a boarding kennel and we used this on the dogs we bathed and before they were brought back to their owner. Smells really good and has a lasting smell. I would recommend this for dogs that get stinky in between baths
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
High quality, affordable pricing, and long lasting. We used this on dogs after grooming when I worked at a kennel/grooming place. Always received compliments on the scents. Would recommend and have bought for my own house!
Candis C.
Walker, LA
I love the top performance cologne sprays. They smell great, last a long time but isn't strong enough to be overbearing. When it's winter time and too cold for a bath or when it's just not convenient the spray helps a lot. The baby powder scent is fair/okay but the "fresh pet" is our favorite.
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
5 STARS FOREVER!!! This is the perfect complement for their shampoo! This line has the longest-lasting scent of any pet product I've used in my 23 years of owning dogs. It is bright and fresh and they just smell amazing!!!!! I use this for touch-ups between bathing! Those paws get super stinky!!
Caroline R.
I love this spray for my dogs. It's perfect for rainy days when they come in wet and you don't want that wet dog smell to stick around. Also great when you just want to freshen them up between grooming and baths.
Kayla M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My best friend uses this in on her large dog every time ahe let's her back in the house and she smells great. Not even a hint of outdoor smell!
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
Love this affordable price tag the scent last a really long time. My dogs don't seem to mind it either. Love to use this in between grooming
jessica o.
Fort Hood, Tx
This product is wonderful when your dog is in between baths and he has been outside while it's raining. Take the wet dog smell right away.
Danielle L.
This stuff works great. It will make your dog smell so good. Great to use after a bath or in between baths to keep them smelling good.
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
How long does the cologne mist last on your pet?
Delaney V.
Harrodsburg, KY
How do you all like this? Hows the smell, is it too overpowering?
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does this really work? Or does it smell like cologne over dog?
Natasha f.
Scotland, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How good is it as a have two dogs