BY TOP PERFORMANCE

Meghan H.
I used this for my dog on Halloween after being convinced by my siblings. It was so funny! The color was great. The dye was safe for my dog (I asked my vet) and my puppy didn't even mind being green!!
Kathryn E.
Haha this product is hilarious on my dog! I used it for Halloween and he looked awesome! Slightly pricey but totally worth it!
Anabelle A.
Santo Domingo
saxcj csjcnie eicewixew weihfewidw erkferifer wefeire ekrjnfverkne lekrnfler lekrnfie elkrnfierfe erfiere
Juliana J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Why would you dye your dog? Is this non toxic?
Allison C.
Does this smell good? I bet it smells good.
Marcie V.
Brandon, SD
Anyone that has done this.....what part did you dye (ears, tail, full body) and did you get good results?
Angela K.
Charleston, WV
What would be the point in buying dog hair dye gel? Why would I dog need their hair dyed?
Allison C.
I don't understand why you would need to dye your dog's hair? Or use a special hair gel? For your dog?