BY TOP PERFORMANCE COLOR PAW

• How many other colors is this polish offered in?2 Answers
meghan r.
Ive always painted my dogs nails with real human nail polish i didn't even know that they had special nail polish for dogs tbh that is kinda awesome but what is the difference between human nail polish and dog nail polish i mean really? like kids nail polish is easy to get off as where normal nail polish isnt, would this nail polish be the same?
Gianna M.
Used this polish on my dog the color was great but it didn't last that long. I'd recommend this to people with smaller dogs that tend to stay inside more so the color doesn't wear off easily from the outdoors.
Jade M.
I thought it would dry faster and sometimes the color can be patchy, but it's a decent product once it's on the nail.
Melissa S.
This is real? I've never seen a pet with painted nails. My cat would never let me paint his nails but maybe if i get a dog someday, i may give this a whirl.
Ashley M.
I have this same exact nail polish for my dogs. I use to paint their nails with regular nail polish until I found this
Gianna M.
How many other colors is this polish offered in?