Top Performance Cologne and Deodorant Spray uploaded by Teran F.

BY TOP PERFORMANCE

• Does it comes in different scents?2 Answers
  • Does this work good for dogs? How long does the smell last? 3 Answers
  • Sometimes I'm too busy to give my dog a shower & coming across th...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Teran F.
Pet Lover Expert
When I do code from bottle this what pops up. But we use this for our dog photo attach it makes them smell so lovely! Gets rid of outside smell off them we have two dogs in inside. We usually spent 10$ on bottle but we love it so much!
Lezlie C.
Pet Lover Expert
This is great if you have family or friends coming over and don't have the time to give your fur baby a quick bath!
ESTEFANIA Q.
Los Angeles, CA
This is amazing for those times you didn't have time to wash your dog lol smells so good !
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
This makes my doggie smell so good! it takes away all her stinky outdoor smells. no more missy stinky...
Andrea S.
Ontario, OR
Great spray to use for when your fur babies come in from outside. Smell great
MJ W.
Eaton Rapids, MI
My dogs feet alway stink I use this on them smells like baby powder love it!
Katia L.
Frederick, MD
I love using it on my dog, I like to use once he dries after a bath just for an extra clean smell or whenever I didn't had time to give him a bath and we are having visit or going out, completely in love
Ashley A.
Christiansbrg, VA
Pet Lover Expert
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Keeps my dog smelling like the little baby she is between baths! I always spray her before people come over, since not everyone loves dog smell, and people have actually commented that she smells great! I really recommend it.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Pet Lover Expert
My dog goes outside and rolls all over the ground. He comes in smelling terrible! This is a great way to mask that smell!
Montaiya J.
Omaha, NE
I don't know what made me get this but baby powder and stinky dog is is not a good
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Does this work good for dogs? How long does the smell last?
Katia L.
Frederick, MD
Does it comes in different scents?
Mi Nhong X.
Sometimes I'm too busy to give my dog a shower & coming across this product makes me want to buy & try it on my dog. what does it smell like & does it work well?