Top Pawtrade; Tuff Chewguard Dragon Dog Toy - Squeaker uploaded by Tori U.Top Pawtrade; Tuff Chewguard Dragon Dog Toy - Squeaker uploaded by Tori U.Top Pawtrade; Tuff Chewguard Dragon Dog Toy - Squeaker uploaded by Ali B.

BY TOP PAW

Our Top Paw Large Tuff Chewguard Dragon is specially engineered to withstand tough play. The dragon is constructed with super-soft, bubble plush body and an internal squeaker for added fun. Toss him one today and let him indulge in some prehistoric fun! Only at PetSmart. Features: Chewguard technology stands up to enthusiastic play Includes: 1 Dragon Intended For: Dogs Activity: Chew, Noisemaking Pet Size: Large Dimensions: 11 inches Color: Blue Material: Polyester Fiber, Polyester Fiber Pad, Polyurethane Foam, Squeaker Care Instructions: Spot clean with pet-safe detergent. Caution: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your pet's behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. Size: 11 in. see more...

Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
This is my pitbull mix's FAVORITE toy. We took him to PetSmart around Christmas and let him pick out a special toy and this is what he picked. We named the dragon Tim. Whenever I say "go get Tim!" he runs and always brings Tim to me lol. It's so cute. But he loves this toy so much and it doesn't have any stuffing (except for the head) so he won't tear him up. We just recently ordered a new one on PetSmart.com because the old Tim was pretty worn out. And the website was easy to use, checkout was fast and simple, and delivery was fast!
Jessica J.
Our dog loves this toy. She drags it around the house, once she gets the speaker out. Ha! This isn't made for the tough chewer.
Tori U.
I'm not sure who likes this toy more, me or my dog. I got it from a local pet store - Kriser's - and it's extremely durable for the cost especially. My pup who destroys everything with stuffing so far hasn't' been able to crack this one (going on 3 weeks!)