BY TOP PAW

Toss your furry friend a Top Paw PetHoliday Plush Flattie Penguin this season. The fun, festive penguin is filled with enticing crinkle paper, covered in cuddly, plush material. The loud crinkle keeps him happy and engaged. Only at PetSmart. Features: Festive character delivering crinkly fun! Includes: 1 Plush Flattie Penguin Intended For: Dogs Activity: Crinkling, snuggly fun Pet Size: Small Color: Black, White, Red, Green and Orange Caution: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your pet's behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• How easily is this torn up16 Answers
  • My dog is a bit of a rough chewer... is this a pretty soft toy? I'...6 Answers
  • This si so cute!!! What store can I find this to purchase for my do...7 Answers
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
I bought one for my 7 month Jack Russell and she loves it!! I love how soft it is and it crinkles when she plays with it. I bought it for less than $3 and the quality it amazing!!!
I highly recommend this cute holiday toy!!
Yaniris C.
Yaniris C.
Orlando, FL
Omg im not even going to lie my daughter has this little penguin lol .. she loves it and it doesnt matter that its a dogs toy lol kids will be kids and she only 3 she doesnt know. Lol our yoirkie knows not to touch it lol
Ana C.
Ana C.
Salinas, CA
My dog loved this toy. He really did enjoy ripping it. Good value. Anything to please my do. I bought it at pet smart.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Pet Lover Expert
This is so adorable. Love buying my pets cute gifts this is just perfect for Christmas time
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
This was such a fun holiday gift for my pet! She loves this toy, and she's pretty picky
Norma M.
Norma M.
El Monte, CA
Is so cute. I want for my little dog his name is lucky. I know he loves that.
Priscilla l.
Priscilla l.
My big baby German shepherd loves this toy. He literally takes it all over the place with him. He's such a big baby.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
These adorable stuffed animals are the perfect gift for your furry friend. Found at petsmart
Katie L.
Katie L.
Sioux Falls, SD
Grabbed one of these little guys at PetSmart for less than $2. Possibly my roommate's dogs new favorite toy! I love that it crinkles rather than squeaks because it is not nearly as noisy. Will be going back to buy more!!!
Allison C.
Allison C.
My dog has this same toy! We call it her "baby" and she just loves it!!! And plus, it's fairly durable. For small dogs at least.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Pet Lover Expert
How easily is this torn up
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
This si so cute!!! What store can I find this to purchase for my dog? Does this squeak when pressed on the stomach?
Beth W.
Beth W.
Lone Tree, CO
My dog is a bit of a rough chewer... is this a pretty soft toy? I'm curious if it will last or if he'll be able to shred it right away.