BY TOP PAW

Toss your furry friend a Top Paw PetHoliday Plush Flattie Penguin this season. The fun, festive penguin is filled with enticing crinkle paper, covered in cuddly, plush material. The loud crinkle keeps him happy and engaged. Only at PetSmart. Features: Festive character delivering crinkly fun! Includes: 1 Plush Flattie Penguin Intended For: Dogs Activity: Crinkling, snuggly fun Pet Size: Small Color: Black, White, Red, Green and Orange Caution: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your pet's behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• How easily is this torn up16 Answers
  • My dog is a bit of a rough chewer... is this a pretty soft toy? ...6 Answers
  • This si so cute!!! What store can I find this to purchase for my ...7 Answers
Liliana T.
Got one from our puppy she liked. It's safe and it has not been torn a part yet . She likes to take it everywhere she goes. If she doesn't have it she doesn't go to sleep.. It's like her teddy bear that she has to have 24/7 ..got it for a cheap price and makes my puppy happy so I'm happy.
Katie L.
Sioux Falls, SD
Grabbed one of these little guys at PetSmart for less than $2. Possibly my roommate's dogs new favorite toy! I love that it crinkles rather than squeaks because it is not nearly as noisy. Will be going back to buy more!!!
Alex H.
Middlebury
Perfect holiday gift for my dog. She loves plush toys so this was the best of both worlds. This toy was roughly the same price as most dog toys and is the perfect size for my medium dog. I bought a few extra for my friends pets.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
I bought one for my 7 month Jack Russell and she loves it!! I love how soft it is and it crinkles when she plays with it. I bought it for less than $3 and the quality it amazing!!!
I highly recommend this cute holiday toy!!
Yaniris C.
Orlando, FL
Omg im not even going to lie my daughter has this little penguin lol .. she loves it and it doesnt matter that its a dogs toy lol kids will be kids and she only 3 she doesnt know. Lol our yoirkie knows not to touch it lol
LaShara D.
This dog toy is a very nice toy for my puppy at first she was really scare to play with it then she got use to it this is a great accessory for your dog as a present on Christmas day takes a little time to get use to it but it's great.
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
This toy is very cute, but definitely made for animals that do not play too rough. My dog doesn't play super hard, but had already ripped and unstuffed within one day. Cute for smaller and calmer dogs.
Allison C.
My dog has this same toy! We call it her "baby" and she just loves it!!! And plus, it's fairly durable. For small dogs at least.
Ana C.
Salinas, CA
My dog loved this toy. He really did enjoy ripping it. Good value. Anything to please my do. I bought it at pet smart.
Priscilla l.
My big baby German shepherd loves this toy. He literally takes it all over the place with him. He's such a big baby.
Jessica D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How easily is this torn up
Adriana M.
This si so cute!!! What store can I find this to purchase for my dog? Does this squeak when pressed on the stomach?
Beth W.
Saint Louis, MO
My dog is a bit of a rough chewer... is this a pretty soft toy? I'm curious if it will last or if he'll be able to shred it right away.