BeautyHairHair AccessoriesTop Paw
Top PawA Pet HolidayTM Jingle Bell Top Hat Hair Clip

Top PawA Pet HolidayTM Jingle Bell Top Hat Hair Clip

by Top Paw

The Top Paw PetHoliday Jingle Bell Top Hat Hair Clip is the ultimate final touch to your dog's outfit. The perfect combination of fashion and fun, this hat is sure to set your pooch apart from the rest! Only at PetSmart. Features: Black felt top hat hair clip features red ribbon and holly with jingle bell detail with easy to use clip design Includes: 1 Jingle Bell Top Hat Hair Clip Intended For: Dogs Apparel Size: Small Gender: Boy/Girl Color: Black/Red Material: 100% Polyester Cleaning Instructions: Exclusive of decoration. Hand wash cold separately. Caution: This item is intended to be used for a short duration and under close supervision. Do not use for more than a few hours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Top PawA Pet HolidayTM Jingle Bell Top Hat Hair Clip!
How would you rate this product?
Krissy C.
Kenova, WV
This hat was so cute on my schnauzer! She shook it off pretty quickly but it was cute while it lasted
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
Very cute dog hat, if I owned a dog I would definitely buy this hat for him. It's too cute. I love it!!!!!!!!
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
2,074 reviews
Cute looking dog hat for the holiday My son owns a Husky I think I will look into buying him one of these it would probably look cute on him

Looking for your answer?