Top PawA Fresh Cucumber Melon Multi-Purpose Dog Wipe uploaded by Maria M.

BY TOP PAW

Keep your furry friend well-groomed in between visits to the pet salon with the sweet smell of melon. The Top Paw Sweets Cucumber Melon Wipes help control odor and shedding. These multipurpose wipes are ideal for the Pet Parent on the go! Only at PetSmart. Features: Fresh cucumber melon scent Used For: Dogs Health Consideration: Hygiene Average Number of Uses: 100 Dimensions: 6 in x 8 in Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Panthenol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin see more...

Christopher B.
Provo
I love the smell of these wipes. My dog also loves wiping him down when he gets a little dirty as opposed to a full bath. I wish the smell lingered in the dog’s coat more. I would recommend this for a cheap pet wipe that does the job.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
I can't be without this Top Paw MULTI-PURPOSE DOG WIPES. This come in handy when my furry babies come inside from being outside playing or potting. This fresh cucumber melon ones are my favorite,they smell so good! They leave my doggies smelling clean. They also help control the shedding and odor. They are around $6.00 dollars at petsmart. If you have a four legged furry little friend, you don't want to be without this dog paws multi-purpose dog wipes.
Jennifer L.
Ajax, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These probably have to be my favourite dog wipes, too this day. My boyfriend and I are very thorough with trying to keep as little dirt and bacteria from outside into our house. That being said, we always wipe our dog's paws after going outside and we always wipe his private areas after doing his business. It never irritates his skin - even in the sensitive areas and it smells so fresh and fruity!