BY TOP PAW #29 in Dog Nail Clippers

Keeping your dog's nails trimmed to the correct length will keep your pet more comfortable and is essential to his health and well-being. It is recommended that you trim your dog's nails every 4-6 weeks. The Top Paw Nail Clipper's features a nail guard that minimizes over cutting. Available in sizes to suit all dog breeds. Only at PetSmart. Features: Nail guard minimizes over cutting Includes: 1 - Nail Clipper Intended For: Dogs Health Consideration: Nails Directions: Keeping your dog's nails trimmed to the correct length will keep your pet more comfortable and is essential to his health and well-being. It is recommended that you trim your dog's nails every 4-6 weeks. The nail clippers features a nail guard that minimizes over cutting. Available in sizes to suit all dog breeds. Use a nail file immediately after trimming your dog's nails to remove any rough edges. see more...

Emily K.
Nashville, IN
These worked just fine for my dog. I used them to clip my Pomeranian's nails. They are sharp and get the job done quickly. They were pretty pricey though. I paid $12 for them at PetSmart.
Amanda B.
Springfield, OR
We bought one or these to cut out yellow lab's nails and on the very first nail, it broke! We have tried a variety of different nail clippers and all of them have broken. We ended up just buying a drimmel and, even though it is more time consuming, clipping my dog's nails is now pain free and we aren't wasting our money on anymore subpar products.
Ashley A.
Highlands, NJ
I bought one of these to cut my dog's nails. She is a rottie/shepherd mix and it broke the first time we used it.