BY TOP PAW

The Top Paw Basket Muzzle can be used for temporary muzzle restraint. The muzzle inhibits biting, chewing and barking with its durable, adjustable design. Only at PetSmart. Features: Adjustable design Includes: 1 Basket Muzzle Intended For: Dogs Size: Small; 11 - 15 in (27.9 - 38.1 cm) Color: Black Care Instructions: Hand rinse and line dry. Caution: The Pet Parent is responsible for the behavior of his/her pet. A dog's temperament must be considered before use. This item is intended to be used for short duration, under close supervision. Do not use for tie-out or restraint. Remove and replace muzzle if it becomes damaged. Directions: Place the muzzle over dog's nose. Be sure it is a comfortable fit. Bring the straps behind the dog's head and ears and fasten the buckle. Pull the end of the strap to adjust and secure the fit, allowing two fingers to fit between the strapand the dog. Do not over tighten. The strap should only need to be adjusted once. After the muzzle has been adjusted for proper fit, use the quick release buckle to remove or put on the muzzle. see more...

• What exactly is a proper fit....The large is way too big,...1 Answers
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
Feel bad using this when I do but it does the job. I use when we want to take him with us to outings and just want to keep things with safety in mind since he gets excited.
tracy m.
I don't really like seeing muzzle on dogs but i understand it for safety reasons. Eventually they get use to it. Recommend this one is a good one you can get in petco and even walmart.
Martha o.
Bay St Louis, MS
I really don't like muzzling my animals but cause they are pit bulls and stereotyped I have too when I bring them anywhere. I but this muZzle at pet smart and it works. I have no complaints on it.
What exactly is a proper fit....The large is way too big, and the medium, seems comfortable, but their nose is right up against the basket?