Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesTop Paw
X-Large Ultra Dog Pads size: 150 Count

Top Paw X-Large Ultra Dog Pads size: 150 Count

by Top Paw

Top Paw Ultra Dog Pads offer the strongest odor-neutralizing pads with the highest absorption. These pads offer more surface area than regular-sized pads and are ideal for large breeds, multiple dogs, or extended time indoors. Designed with SwiftDry technology, they quickly turn liquid into gel to help prevent tracking. Only at PetSmart. Features: Leakproof Strongest odor neutralizing pad Pheromone attractant to encourage instinctive marking Adhesive tabs Includes: Available in 10 count, 50 count and 150 count sizes Intended Pet(s): Dogs Product Dimensions: 28 in L x 30 in W (71.1 x 76.2cm) Color: White Capacity: Absorbs 7 cups Caution: Do not allow dog to eat or swallow dog pad. Instructions: Step 1: Select an area away from your dog's food and bed. Unfold the pad and place it on the floor, tissue side up, poly side down. Secure with the adhesive tabs. Step 2: Lead your dog to the pad to become accustomed to the scent and use. Repeat as needed until your dog is comfortable with using the pad. Step 3: Reward your dog for correctly using the pad. Dispose of the pad in a trash receptacle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Top Paw X-Large Ultra Dog Pads size: 150 Count!
Melanie M.
Noblesville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I wish I had had the same experience as the first reviewer. I bought these on BOGO 50% off, and I find that these say they hold 8 cups. I don’t believe that at all. One small puppy tinkle and it goes all the way through the pad and soaks the floor. The adhesive tabs also don’t reliably hold them to the floor. One tug from the pups and they’re able to drag them all over the house. Don’t recommend.
Kristen H.
Selkirk
Purchased at: PetSmart
When PetSmart has a sale on these I pick up four boxes I have two small dogs that use them if I cannot get them out of time and just two of these pads cover my whole potty area and last much longer than the other sizes and clean up is a breeze!

Looking for your answer?