Top Paw Washable Cover-Ups

by Top Paw

Make sure your canine companion feels comfortable and protectedagainst unwanted messes with these Top Paw Washable Cover-Ups. Thecover-ups feature gathered edges and adjustable tabs for a securefit. A PetSmart exclusive. Keep your pooch comfortable and protectedagainst leaks and other unwanted messes with these Top Paw WashableCover-Ups. Featuring polyester, spandex and cotton shells andpolyester mesh linings, these cover-ups offer comfortable wear andfeature gathered edges and adjustable tabs for a secure fit. For dogs up to 90 lb. Polyester, cotton and spandex shell with a 100% polyester meshlining for durability For use with Top Paw Disposable Diaper Liners (notincluded) Provides protection for females in heat, dogs with incontinenceand during travel Gathered edges and adjustable tabs offer a secure fit Directions: 1. Peel the paper backing from a Top Paw Disposable Diaper Liner(soldseparately), and adjust the adhesive side of the liner to fiton the cover-up beneath the tail hole. 2. Slip you dog's tail through the hole and adjust the cover-up soit fits snug against the underbelly. 3. Adjust the cover-up wings towards you pet's back. 4. Replace liner as needed. Washing Instructions: Wash before use. Attach the adjustable strips to prevent snagging. Wash on gentle cycle in warm water. Line dry. Available in x-small (for dogs weighing 4 AAA" 8 lb, with a 9" AAA"14" waist), small (for dogs weighing 8 AAA" 15 lb, with a 12" AAA" 19"waist), medium (for dogs weighing 15 AAA" 35 lb, with a 15" AAA" 23"waist), large (for dogs weighing 35 AAA" 55 lb, with a 18" AAA" 27"waist) and x-large (for dogs weighing 55 AAA" 90 lb, with a 22" AAA" 35"waist) 2-count packages

Where we can find pretty girly printed ones ?
Start your review of Top Paw Washable Cover-Ups!
How would you rate this product?
Hayley A.
This helped with my puppy when we were potty training. He would not go inside with the male wrap.
Lovena B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Easy to put on dogs. Very helpful with my overly excited puppy who pees when meeting people for the first time. Great to put on when guest are coming over and has really help decrease her accidents.
Madeline B.
Como, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Top Paw Washable Cover-Ups uploaded by Madeline B.
Top Paw Washable Cover-Ups uploaded by Madeline B.
My puppy decided to go into heat a bit prematurely and of course I wasn’t expecting it but these little diapers were a lifesaver! I did have to wash them a few times but they held up really well. Top Paw has great quality products whether it’s these diapers or the life jackets which I love for when we’re on the water.
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Top Paw Washable Cover-Ups uploaded by Megan M.
If you ever have a do go into heat then you need these Top Paw Washable Cover-Ups! Either that or disposable diapers. These are so convenient. My do went into heat early and she was like a week away from her scheduled surgery to get fixed so these became a must.
Katy P.
Wilmington
Top Paw Washable Cover-Ups uploaded by Katy P.
I definitely love these top paw washable cover up diapers for her. She is in heat and they are the best thing it's cheaper to buy two of these then to go buy the disposable ones and they just hold the regular pad that you would wear and keep from the mess getting all over the place. So yeah I would recommend all doggies who are in heat to have these diapers.
Sandra D.
Terrebonne , QC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
If you want to stop cleaning your floors every time your to much excited dog pee when you have visitors then your gonna need and love this ! Easy to drop in the washing machine