Top Paw Ultimate Conditioning Dog Shampoo

by Top Paw

Moisturizes coat while it cleanses 2-in-1 formula is a great value Bright, fresh Sun Kissed Raspberry scent Made exclusively for PetSmart Pamper your dog from head to tail with our exclusive conditioning shampoo. It eliminates odors and helps release loose fur while you lather and scrub. Jojoba oil offers up intense hydration that leaves your dog's coat healthy and shiny. Plus, you'll love the long-lasting, fresh Sun Kissed Raspberry scent. Ingredients: Purified water, anionic, non ionic, and amphoteric surfactants, acrylates cocopolymar, polyquaternium-7, fragrance, jojoba oil, dl-panthenol, dmdm-hydantoin, tetrasodium edta, d & c red 33, natural pigments. Directions: Using warm water, wet dog thoroughly. Apply shampoo from tail to head. Massage deep into coart to ensure skin and coat are completely drenched. Avoid contact with eyes. Allow to remain on pet for 5 minutes. Rinse well. Repeat as needed. Safe for frequent use. Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age or older.

Top Paw Ultimate Conditioning Dog Shampoo Is this shampoo good for dogs that have very sensitive skin?
hey there, how can i be a distributing  agent for your products here in Ghana ? [email protected]
Start your review of Top Paw Ultimate Conditioning Dog Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Baby T.
anaheim
The Top Paw Ultimate Conditioning Dog Shampoo is not my favorite in the slightest! There isn’t much foam when lathering up your pet which I see as a huge con, you want to get the most out of your product. I wouldn’t recommend I think there are better options out there!
Maria F.
NJ
Love it my dog loves it, smells great and doesn’t irritate his skin in anyway. I would recommend this product
Zoe J.
Norman, OK
Love this shampoo for our puppy double doodle. She gets so relaxed and loves the smell!
Patricia R.
Soledad, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My go to dog shampoo, smells freaking amazing. It leaves my chocolate lab’s coat extra soft and shiny! A little goes a long way, definitely met my expectations. Would recommend to other pet owners.
Shanna  L.
Texas City, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love the way this makes my fur babies fur feel… the smell don’t last long, but overall it’s a great product!  Improve by making the smell last longer. I have 7 small poms. 4-16lbs….
Kayla  G.
Gilbert , AZ
My dog sheds so much and has long hair. This conditioning shampoo allows his hair to remain detangled and soft. Very easy to maintain.
Laura L.
Seminary, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this shampoo for my miniature Australian shepherd! Her hair can get very knitted after bathing, this helps keep her hair soft and less likely to knot!
Jessica  R.
I absolutely love this Top Paw ultimate Conditioning Dog Shampoo. I have a Australian Shepard and this shampoo has done wonders on my dogs hair it leaves it smooth and gives it a healthy shine. I would definitely recommend this product and it smells amazing.
Kaitlin W.
Troy
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This makes my dog’s coat so soft! My lab suffers from dry, itchy skin and this product help provides him relief. His skin is well moisturized after using this and I love the smell too! I’d recommend this to anyone who has a dog with dry skin.
Mylie T.
Brownsville, TX
I love to use this on both my pups. It leaves their coats nice and shiny and so so soft. One of my pups has dry skin and this does not irritate it at all. My rec would be to always pair it with a conditioner as well. This is definitely one to try if others haven't worked for you!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Trish G.
E Brunswick, NJ
il y a 3 ans
Hiedi M. il y a 5 mois
Yes I would say so I have never had any problems with this make. It washes out really well and leaves my dogs fur looking healthy. Hope this helps