Pets & AnimalsGroomingPet Grooming SuppliesTop Paw
Tuscan Meadow Nourishing Dog Conditioner

Top Paw Tuscan Meadow Nourishing Dog Conditioner

by Top Paw

With hemp seed oil, shea oil, glycerin, sweet almond oil & silk amino acids Tuscan Meadow scent Made exclusively for PetSmart Pamper your dog from head to tail with our exclusive nourishing conditioner. This specially formulated conditioner contains hemp seed oil, shea oil, glycerin, sweet almond oil & silk amino acids, the perfect following to a shampoo treatment. It leave coats healthy, shiny, and smelling wonderful. Plus, you'll love the long-lasting Tuscan Meadow scent. Ingredients: Purified Water, Polyquaternium-37 (and) Propyline Glycol Dicaprilate/Dicaprate (and) PPG Trideceth-6, Cetrimonium Chloride, Shea Oil, Glycerin, Hemp Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Hydrolized Silk Protein, Fragrance, Dmdm-Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, FD & C Green 5, Yellow 5. Directions: After bathing, apply conditioner liberally. Gently massage deep into coat and skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Allow to remain on dog for up to 5 minutes. Rinse well. Safe for frequent use. Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age or older.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Top Paw Tuscan Meadow Nourishing Dog Conditioner!
Megan H.
Neenah, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Top Paw Tuscan Meadow Nourishing Dog Conditioner uploaded by Megan H.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I love this conditioner for my lab mix. It prevents him from drying out after baths and you can’t beat the price point!
Hayleigh P.
Works great for my dogs! My dogs seem to enjoy it I have a older dog that has very sensitive skin and there loaded  chemicals in this shampoo all though the bottles are small then they look. But I totally recommend!
Osiris H.
Santa Ana, CA
Es sorprendente como puede dejar el pelo de tu mascota, mi perro es un Shitzu y deja su pelo brillante y sedoso fuera de nudos lo recomiendo para perros con pelo largo
Ashley E.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is one of the best conditioners I’ve used for my pup. Did I mention it smells amazing too?? Omg it leaves her fur so nice and fluffy and when I dry her the brush combs right through it! When i bathed her I did let the conditioner sit on her for about 5 minuets before rinsing it off. They even sell a small trial size bottle for like $3 so that you can test it out in your pups before investing in the larger bottle! I love this product and my pup loved it too
Sara U.
Brandon, FL
This product leaves my dog smelling fantastic however, it does not help with her itching or dry skin. Not bad value for the price.
Keri S.
Cape coral, FL
I love the smell of this conditioner, it made my dog smell so clean and fresh. Its very thick and creamy..a little goes a long way for sure. I felt a difference in my dogs coat just after one use. This is my favorite conditioner I've used for my dog. Others make him itch and break out but this didn't have any bad side effects. Will buy this again for sure!
Kelsey M.
Great for bath time. Oatmeal great for odor. And same with the baking soda. And its a great way of making sure our doggie getting cleaned well
member-64aeb1
I used this product on my middle dog JJ. He is a double dappled Dashound and he has a rough coat sometimes during the winter. So I found this product at the pets store and picked it up and started to use it every week and it so made his coat super soft.
ALLY H.
nineveh
so gooddddd! makes my german shepherds fur so soft and she smells good for weeks. she absolutely loves this. 100% recommend
Hooria S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am happy with this purchase and will recommend. Must get it Also found it to be very effective. Soft hair for my dog

Looking for your answer?