Top Paw Training Pads uploaded by Claudia R.

BY TOP PAW

Up to 75% more absorbent* Adhesive strips holds pad in place Puppy attractant 5 layer protection for ultimate protection Made exclusively for PetSmart Our Training Pads have a built-in odor control specifically designed to neutralize tough urine odors. Made with advanced technology that converts liquid into gel and locks in moisture. A puppy attractant accelerates housetraining time by encouraging instinctive marking behavior for the quickest results. This carefully blended attractant uses a mixture of synthetic marking pheromones and attractant scents that encourage puppies to eliminate on the pad. Training Pads are a convenient and easy way to train your puppy. They help simplify the house training process. They feature plastic backing and sealed edges to protect your floors. Training Pads are ideal for indoor dogs, puppies or sick dogs that can't be walked during the day. Also great if you have to leave your dog alone forlong periods of time. Usage Tips: Housebreaking your new puppy can seem like a chore. Training pads make a tough job easier with a carefully blended attractant to encourage your puppy to eliminate on the pad and not your carpets. For the first few weeks, when you cannot watch your puppy, confine him to an area with easy to clean floors such as tile, lament or wood. Place the pad on the floor as far away from his food/water and sleeping area as possible. He will quickly learn to pee on the pad, thanks to the special attractant. If your puppy is still having accidents, watch him closely and place him on the pad as soon as he starts to potty. Timing is crucial. If you miss, you must wait for your next opportunity because you cannot teach him to go on the pad after the fact. With a little time and a lot of patience, your puppy will be using the pads in no time! * Up to 75% more absorbent than the leading economy brand. Dimensions: 23" x 24" Choosefrom see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Kara B.
Kara B.
Holly Springs, NC
My dog is completely pad trained & these work so well. It is so nice to let her use these instead of having to take her outside. To get a big box, is a little pricey, but the box has lasted so long that it is worth it. Plus not having to wake up in the middle of the night or go out in the rain or snow is also nice.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Imperial Bch, CA
These are the best pads I have found...I have tried several my little pup is completely in door so it's important to have a pee pad that's extremely absorbent great with odor control. This product hits the mark. If someone plans on keeping their pup pee pad trained this product is a must
Meta Marie H.
Meta Marie H.
South Bend, IN
These are great. Our dog is poorly trained unfortunately but he still mostly understands these are for him to go on and he usually is good about it. We have a chihuahua, and he's tiny but makes a big mess and a few of these placed on the ground help keep our floor clean
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
South Bend, IN
These are the most absorbent puppy pads I found. My puppy was able to go on it 5-7 times before it was full. The big box is expensive but it is usually on sale at petsmart. Plus, the big box lasted me for five and a half months! It was definitely worth it
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I never used these for puppy training but I used them for an older dog and really liked them. They have a sticky strip on the back so you can set it in place. They ho on sale quite a bit at pet smart and were often cheaper than the generic brand.
keidy S.
keidy S.
These are great! I love them so much. It wasn't to hard training her to go right on them, and now she goes herself no problem. They are so much nicer and more convenient than taking her outside.
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
San Jose, CA
These were perfect and just what I needed when bringing home my small yorkiepoo puppy! I used them when I had to leave her alone in her playpen. They were very absorbent and had zero odor!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Norwalk, CA
these are some good pee pads. my dog knows exactly where she can pee and poop with these. they get the job done.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
These used to work so well for our little dogs, but the last few boxes have been terrible...it seems the tiniest amount of urine soaks right through. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Toni M.
Toni M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would love to have my puppy inside. Would this help her transition from outside to inside?
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Alvin, TX
My dog loves these
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Rockland, ME
My household uses a lot of puppy pads in our house for our 6 dogs, so it is really important to use to have the best pup pads per the price. Are these a good size/absorption for the price? Where can they be purchased?
Scar L.
Scar L.
Lancaster, CA
Bueno amigos estoy buscando unos training pads que se puedan quedar en su lugar. Tengo piso de madera y aveces mi perrita mueve los pads mientras se acomoda para hacer sus necesidades. Mi primer pregunta es si creen ustedes que estos pads tienen lo suficiente para quedarse fijo en su lugar? Y mi otra pregunta es: creen que estos pads no van a maltratar mi piso de madera?