Top Paw Training Pads uploaded by Claudia R.

BY TOP PAW

Up to 75% more absorbent* Adhesive strips holds pad in place Puppy attractant 5 layer protection for ultimate protection Made exclusively for PetSmart Our Training Pads have a built-in odor control specifically designed to neutralize tough urine odors. Made with advanced technology that converts liquid into gel and locks in moisture. A puppy attractant accelerates housetraining time by encouraging instinctive marking behavior for the quickest results. This carefully blended attractant uses a mixture of synthetic marking pheromones and attractant scents that encourage puppies to eliminate on the pad. Training Pads are a convenient and easy way to train your puppy. They help simplify the house training process. They feature plastic backing and sealed edges to protect your floors. Training Pads are ideal for indoor dogs, puppies or sick dogs that can't be walked during the day. Also great if you have to leave your dog alone forlong periods of time. Usage Tips: Housebreaking your new puppy can seem like a chore. Training pads make a tough job easier with a carefully blended attractant to encourage your puppy to eliminate on the pad and not your carpets. For the first few weeks, when you cannot watch your puppy, confine him to an area with easy to clean floors such as tile, lament or wood. Place the pad on the floor as far away from his food/water and sleeping area as possible. He will quickly learn to pee on the pad, thanks to the special attractant. If your puppy is still having accidents, watch him closely and place him on the pad as soon as he starts to potty. Timing is crucial. If you miss, you must wait for your next opportunity because you cannot teach him to go on the pad after the fact. With a little time and a lot of patience, your puppy will be using the pads in no time! * Up to 75% more absorbent than the leading economy brand. Dimensions: 23" x 24" Choosefrom see more...

Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert
These training pads are great. I used them to train most of my dogs and I always leave one in the house when I go out for a just in case incident. My dogs have no problem using them and they really help me out. They are a bit expensive but I'd rather pay a little to not have dog urine on my carpets.
Meta Marie H.
South Bend, IN
These are great. Our dog is poorly trained unfortunately but he still mostly understands these are for him to go on and he usually is good about it. We have a chihuahua, and he's tiny but makes a big mess and a few of these placed on the ground help keep our floor clean
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I have a nine year old Pomeranian, he is potty trained, but as he's gotten older he has had issues with holding his bladder throughout the night. I now keep these in my bathroom and he uses them only in emergencies. It has been a lifesaver!
Daniella H.
Pet Lover Expert
I have a horrible litter box so I place these underneath to make sure my cat doesn't make a mess outside the box. They work really week for this purpose and make clean up very easy.
Christina S.
Irving, TX
I like that these pads have the adhesive strips on the bottom. They are also very durable and do not leak. I consider them a good buy.
Nidhi B.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is great! I used this while training my pup and she learned quickly to only go on the pad. she was able to go up to 3 times on one pad!
BRENDA A.
Middletown, NY
These worked well for my yorkie. He learned quickly to go on the pads only & they do not leak at all! He only goes on it once, so I have to change them every time, but I'm sure they can be used up to three times per pad.
Melissa S.
Goshen, IN
I am not loyal to any brand of these pads, but the adhesive strips can be handy for hardwood floors. Very convenient way to potty a small, indoor dog.
Marci M.
These training pads worked amazingly for my chihuahua. We rescued when he was about two years old so he learned pretty fast to pee on them. My other dogs however are closer to ten years old and they have a doggie door so they don't use the pads at all.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
Pet Lover Expert
These used to work so well for our little dogs, but the last few boxes have been terrible...it seems the tiniest amount of urine soaks right through. 😩
Toni M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would love to have my puppy inside. Would this help her transition from outside to inside?
Stephanie N.
Alvin, TX
My dog loves these
Kaylee L.
Rockland, ME
My household uses a lot of puppy pads in our house for our 6 dogs, so it is really important to use to have the best pup pads per the price. Are these a good size/absorption for the price? Where can they be purchased?
Scar L.
Lancaster, CA
Bueno amigos estoy buscando unos training pads que se puedan quedar en su lugar. Tengo piso de madera y aveces mi perrita mueve los pads mientras se acomoda para hacer sus necesidades. Mi primer pregunta es si creen ustedes que estos pads tienen lo suficiente para quedarse fijo en su lugar? Y mi otra pregunta es: creen que estos pads no van a maltratar mi piso de madera?