BY TOP PAW

Easy-to-use Clickers are used and endorsed by PetSmart's own training professionals. Made exclusively for PetSmart. Have you heard of Clicker Training? It involves the use of a noise-making device or "clicker" to signal to the dog that he has performed an exercise or behavior correctly. When the dog hears the "click," he knows it means he's done something right, and the sound will be followed by a small reward. To learn more about clicker training and other reward-based training techniques, talk with a Smart Pets Training Instructor at the PetSmart store nearest you. see more...

Amy G.
I got one of these from a puppy training class we signed our German Shepherd up for. I must say it was pretty effective in getting the dog's attention and getting her to understand what she was being praised for doing in regards to commands and tricks. She has learned so much since then. I would recommend for anyone struggling to get their dog to recognize when they are being praised and keeping their attention. It's not an annoying noise either. It's just right. I still have it and am now using it to train my German Shepherd/Lab mix pup at home. He's learned sit and paw so far (quite quickly) and we're working on leave it and down currently.
Katie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love this thing! I bought one when I rescued a red doberman pincher and she responded well to it during training. It is simple and easy to push down. The noise is just loud enough to get the dog's attention and not too loud that it is just obnoxious!
Morgan J.
Tarentum, PA
Bought it to train my dog and it worked wonders. Easy to use and dogs respond to it well. Great price and I have bought many.
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
This product seems so simple, but I have found that it does actually work and my dog was able to learn a few simple tricks!