BY TOP PAW

This deodorizing spray is formulated to eliminate pet odors on contact. Use the spray between baths and on bedding between washes to keep your pet smelling fresh. A PetSmart exclusive. This Top Paw Super Deodorizing Spray keeps your pet smelling fresh between baths and freshens your pet's bedding between washes. Featuring Shed RepelTM and Odor ControlTM technologies, the spray helps eliminate odors on contact and releases loose coat for a cleaner home. The spray is pH balanced for your dog's skin. For use on dogs 8 weeks of age and older and their bedding and environment Eliminates pet odors on contact For use on pets, spray lightly, carefully avoiding pet's eyes and face and massage into coat For bedding and fabrics, hold bottle 8" to 12" from surface to be treated; spray evenly until slightly damp; odors fade as item dries; repeat as needed for stubborn odors; test for color fastness on small area of fabric prior to use; safe for frequent use Odor Control technology encapsulates and eliminates odors at the molecular level Shed Repel technology helps release loose coat, reduces static, makes cleanup easier, makes fur less likely to stick on clothing, furniture and carpet and helps to reduce allergens in the home pH balanced for your dog's skin Paraben- and cruelty-free Ingredients: Water, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Quaternium-15, Isopropyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Green 5, Blue 1 Safe for external use Available in a lemon verbena bergamot scent see more...

Felicia B.
Staten Island, NY
I love this spray! I love applying this to my pup right after the shower! It leaves him smelling fresh for a long time. This spray is even great to spray on your pup throughout the day for a fresher scent. I recommend this product!
Lizette L.
Hutto, TX
Grabbed a small version of this to try which was nice. I ended up liking it and also liked that I can also spray the dogs bedding with this. I'm currently still looking for other options and hopefully can find a scent we love. This was okay
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
This pet spray is one of the best products we have found. We give our dog a bath often, but in between baths we spray him with this when he starts getting stinky. I always like to spray him down when he comes inside when it is sprinkling outside. This is a great product.
Emily S.
Sanbornville, NH
We use this in between baths and it helps her stay smelling fresh and also makes her coat super shiny!! Also you can use as often as needed :)
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL
Es un buen producto, tiene un aroma fresco, para mantener fresco y con buen olor a tu mascota
Nikki S.
Ive tried this stuff once before and seemed to work really good, smell not bad either