Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesTop Paw
Sugar Cookie Scented Dog Fragrance Spray

Top Paw Sugar Cookie Scented Dog Fragrance Spray

by Top Paw

Pamper your pup with the long-lasting, Top Paw Sugar Cookie Fragrance Mist. Great product for the Pet Parent on the go! The paraben and soap free mist is safe for use with topical flea and tick products. Get your groom on - on the go! Only at PetSmart. Features: Safe for use with all topical flea and tick products Used For: Dogs Health Consideration: Hygiene Weight: 4 fl oz (118.2 mL) Directions: Spray onto dry coat, avoiding eyes and ears. Ingredients: Deionized Water, Fragrance, PEG-12 Dimethicone, EDTA 1,3-Di(Hydroxmethyl-5,5-Dimethylhydantoin),Phosphoric Acid (to adjust pH)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Top Paw Sugar Cookie Scented Dog Fragrance Spray!
priscila P.
Spring , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Top Paw Sugar Cookie Scented Dog Fragrance Spray uploaded by priscila P.
Purchased at: PETCO
Definitely re-buying this product because it makes my dog smell really Nice and sweet. Very affordable if you’re trying to find a spray for your dog try this one out
Gina A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Top Paw Sugar Cookie Scented Dog Fragrance Spray uploaded by Gina A.
I love this spray! The scent is just the cutest and it really smells like a sugar cookie. I use this after bath times on my pug to keep her smelling fresher, or I spray this onto her brush and brush her that way as part of her grooming routine to keep her smelling a bit better in between baths. It lasts for a moderate amount of time on her coat.
She hates the spray bottle for some reason and seems to be scared of it, so I usually have better luck brushing her with it instead.

Looking for your answer?