Top Paw Strawberry Banana Fragrance Dog Spray uploaded by Maria M.Top Paw Strawberry Banana Fragrance Dog Spray uploaded by Maria M.

BY TOP PAW

Top your cupcake off with the sweet scent of strawberries andbananas. Everything you love about your favorite desert without thecalories. Top Paw Strawberry Banana Smoothie Fragrance Spray forDogs leaves your precious pup smelling clean and sweet. A PetSmartexclusive. Strawberry banana scent Safe for dogs Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Ethoxylated, Alcohols, SDA 40 B Alcohol, Glycerin, Fragrance, Colorant, Methylisothiazolinone, Methychloroisothiazolinone Directions: Spray liberally on dry coat. Comb through.Net Wt. 8 oz see more...

Jarrica J.
Midlothian, TX
Love this spray! My puppy loves to be outside but comes on smelling awful! Just a few sprays of this and he smells 100x better! The smell will last for a while! Perfect for using in between washes! This one and peaches and cream are my favorites!
courtney d.
Berea, OH
I love this smell and love doggie perfumes should we call them lol they keep my pup smelling good inbetween washes but I gotta say he hates it he hides under the couch whenever I pull this out lol.
Laken M.
Mayfield, KY
I try my best to keep my puppies smelling their best, but let's face it. They're puppies! This stuff is great in between washes or when guests are popping by!
raisa d.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This smells delightful, it helps out for my dog to smell good especially when they been outside for a bit and smell nasty , it has a fruity tropical scent.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
I love the smell.It's a fresh fruity smell.I like to spray the babies when they come back from being outside,the smell doesn't wear off quickly.
Cheyenne C.
Mcgehee , AR
This stuff helps a lot inbetween washes. My dogs love to be outside and let's face it. You can't give them a bath everyday.