BY TOP PAW

Ideal for long haired breeds Available in three sizes Made exclusively for PetSmart Brushing your dog's coat is one of the most important steps inthe grooming process. Developed for long haired breeds, thisslicker brush makes it easy to keep your dog's coat mat and tanglefree. The wooden handle allows for easy gripping. Sizes: Small (2"L x 2.5"W; 4"L handle) Medium (2"L x 3.5"W; 4"L handle) Large (3"L x 5"W; 4"L handle) see more...

hailie R.
Reesville
Very good brush. My dog does she’s a lot and this gets all the loose hair out. She also loves the feeling of the brush scratching her. It’s a very good brush for a very good price.
Morgan B.
I have this brush because my groomer recommended it, and my dog seems to hate it. He usually likes to be brushed, but he has rather thick hair and this just yanks it out.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Not the highest quality slicker brush, but it worked just fine. You have to be careful to avoid brush burn. I picked this up at Petco for a pretty cheap price. I use it on my shih tzu to keep her looking pretty. I wouldn't buy this again. To many better brands out out there.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This is the type of brush you have to have for a poodle. The hair on a poodle is different and a regular dog brush won't do. It takes the tiny teeth to get through their curls. The way that handles made the angle of the head of the brush makes a great and easy way to brush a poodle's hair.
Daisy Y.
I had this brush for when I had a dog. It's a really rough brush. I was scared to use it on him. It's pointy. It did comb his fur out. He was shedding a lot. Good for that .
Evelyn A.
Richmond , TX
i like the brush it gets all my dogs loose hair of but still leave some behind. overall it takes most up. my dog doesnt get bothered by it he likes it he stays still and calm.
Jessica C.
Lenoir City, TN
Used this brush on our long haired dog and it for sure helped and if used during times when shedding is more apparent it really makes a difference and seems to help them out too. Especially if they are prone to allergies. I would for sure buy this brush again and my fur baby actually seemed to enjoy grooming time each day and it cut down on the amount of hair that was floating around and the amount that was shed during spring and fall when shedding was more frequent.
Yadira U.
Odessa, TX
Works very good keeps hair on brush instead of the floor. It is very helpful when I'm trying to keep my dog from shedding too much.my dog does not enjoy it too much as I would like.it is pricey but so worth it. I recommend it to every one who has long hair dogs.
Baylee S.
Benton, AR
I have a Mini Australian Shepard and she sheds HORRIBLY. Thank goodness for this brush or else I don't know what I would do. The only con I can possibly think of is you have to be careful when you're cleaning it out, because the little metal teeth can poke your fingers. Other than that, perfection!
Vanessa L.
Works great on my yorkie. He hates to be brushed but doesn't mind this brush too much. He does get a bit knotty after he takes a bath, this brush does a great job at taking his knots out. Would recommend.
Sarah H.
Salina, KS
Anybody with a husky used this before? And if so how well did it work on their coat?
Miranda M.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How well does this brush work on dogs? Is it gentle and worth the price?