Top Paw Slicker Dog Brush

by Top Paw

Ideal for long haired breeds Available in three sizes Made exclusively for PetSmart Brushing your dog's coat is one of the most important steps inthe grooming process. Developed for long haired breeds, thisslicker brush makes it easy to keep your dog's coat mat and tanglefree. The wooden handle allows for easy gripping. Sizes: Small (2"L x 2.5"W; 4"L handle) Medium (2"L x 3.5"W; 4"L handle) Large (3"L x 5"W; 4"L handle)

How well does this brush work on dogs? Is it gentle and worth the price?
Anybody with a husky used this before? And if so how well did it work on their coat?
Start your review of Top Paw Slicker Dog Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Tamari J.
Wilmington, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It works! removes all the extra fur and my cats love the brush too. I wasn't sure if they would like this or, since they are short-hairs, if they would find the bristles too much on their skin. No need to worry about that. I bring this brush out and they all can't wait to get brushed!
Lorelei S.
White Haven, PA
Catches lots of fur! I have a dog who sheds tons! And this brush gets it all!! Although my dog does enjoy being brushed 😂
Kayla G.
One of the best brush I have ever used for my dogs never using another one get all The hairs out.
Kimberly R.
El Cajon, CA
Top Paw Slicker Dog Brush uploaded by Kimberly R.
I have a papillon with long hair. This is an essential tool for my sweet boy Rocket. It works wonders on his silky hair. I recommend it for all dog owners.
Nora M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: PETCO
One of the best, most affordable basic slicker brushes out there. This product is essential for after bathing dogs and for daily use, for maintaining a dog’s shiny, healthy, manageable and tangle-free coat. Daily brushing will cut way down on shedding, and it is essential for “hypoallergenic” breeds (that don’t shed) dogs; like Maltese, Poodles & Bichons. This is absolutely a necessity for any breed of dog that grows hair, rather than fur. Use this brush to groom dogs on a daily basis so dogs’ coat will never become matted in the first place and they will enjoy being brushed, even look forward to it. It’s very relaxing for dogs and it’s great for bonding. When used on a regular basis, dogs will look forward to and greatly enjoy being brushed with this slicker. Top Paw Slicker Dog Brush
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
1,033 reviews
This product is an amazing one for my baby dog! You can try this for your dog freely.
Christina M.
I have a 7 year old pom and this slicker brush is a must for him no question about it .
Ashleigh N.
Old Bridge, NJ
I remember this brush very well. The dog we grew up with, we had this brush. It brushed her beautifully and helped with the shedding. If your dog loves to sit and be brushed for hours, this is perfect! Wet loves brushing Mt dog growing up and she just laid there.
Kendra S.
The slicker brush works well on our Poodles but they don't like the metal bristles. I think they need to have a coating or something so they aren't so rough on the dogs skin.
Jessica E.
Channahon, IL
I like the end resultof the brush. But this is the brush that catches the most in my dogs fur. So I dont use itas much