BY TOP PAW #100 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Great for bathing & brushing your pet For short haired breeds Made exclusively for PetSmart Brushing your dog's coat is one of the most important steps in the grooming process. Developed for short haired breeds, this rubber curry brush helps keep the skin clean and reduces shedding. This glove can be used when the coat is dry or wet. During bath time, the rubber nubs help remove excess hair, massage and scrub your pet's coat. Advice for Use: Brush in the direction of hair growth. Start at the rear of your pet and work your way forward. Use smooth, even strokes applying light pressure. see more...

• Does this work?? I am think about getting it. 1 Answers
  • Recommended for a lab? Where can I buy? 1 Answers
Alyssa K.
My dogs shed hair everywhere. I was constantly vaccuming and sweeping, i was recommended to this brush and it works wonders! Perfect for getting all the hair off the dogs. Much less dog hair around my house with this brush.
Jenice U.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
For the most part it does take up a lot of hair but I had to buy a second one because it goes out and when that happens it doesn't take out any hair
Karen G.
Wenatchee, WA
I absolutely love this for my dog! it takes all my dogs hair off when hes shedding! it works great for all those loose hairs honestly!
Heather N.
When it comes to grooming a German shepherd this is a must! The rubber helps attract more fur and grooming is faster now.
Tiffany P.
Carbon Hill, AL
Helped with my dogs shedding a lot! You really don't know how much they shed until you use this product!
Shelby C.
Winter park, FL
The only brush my dogs are ok with
It's not painful for my older dog who has sensitive back.
Leialoha D.
Perfect hair removal tool for my pups since they have super short fur! Makes grooming easy!!
Trish B.
Such a good tool when grooming my dog. It really helps during the shedding months
Miranda L.
This brush was recommended by our groomer and we've loved it. it is great at pulling the under layer of dead hair out. we replaced our Furminator with a rubber bristle brush!
Alexandria H.
Does this work?? I am think about getting it.
Salinda B.
Recommended for a lab? Where can I buy?