BY TOP PAW

Give your favorite four-legged companion a dog bowl that best represents their outdoorsy personality with this Top Paw Melamine Pink Camo Dog Bowl. Featured in a stylish pink color, this sturdy dog bowl is perfect for the canine you love most. Only at PetSmart. Features: Food Safe, BPA Free Includes: 1 Melamine Water Bowl Intended Pet(s): Dogs Size: Available in two sizes; Small and Medium (dimensions listed below) Color: Pink Caution: Dishwasher Safe, Top Rack Only. Do Not Microwave. Dimensions: 11.9 fl oz (351.9 mL) 23.3 fl oz (718.6 mL) Size: 23.3 Fl Oz. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Lynn Haven, FL
My puppy Mako loves this dog bowl. She kept dumping over her other bowl and we tried to find one without any lips on the sides. This is perfect. She still uses her paws to dig in the water but she isn't dumping it over. Plus I had to get the pink I couldn't help it :)
Sara G.
Sara G.
Hawthorne, CA
This is so pretty !!! I bought this for My best friend first dog and she loved it ! And also did the dog! It is really good quality and it's just really fashionable and super cute. I would totally buy this again !
Lucecita S.
Lucecita S.
San Benito, TX
For us gal hunters this dog-bowl is super cute and sturdy. My dog loves this bowl, not to pricey but it's worth it. I would buy item again. I would also highly recommend to my other fellow dog lovers.
Miccah M.
Miccah M.
Centreville, AL
This is really cute and doesn't tip over when my derpy bull mastiff gets super excited about food. She thinks she's tiny.
Bridgette W.
Bridgette W.
Ridgway
I'm from a small town so this fits right in with the country theme. So cute for hunting dogs or even any type of dog. Very durable!!
Clifton G.
Clifton G.
Tallahassee, FL
Perfect for your hunting dogs! It's pretty durable and has lasted me a long time. My parents have this one!
Kateri J.
Kateri J.
Sooooooo cute. I have the plain camouflage one and it's adorable. I have the large one though
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I love everything camo. This bowl is durable and super cute. I bought mine at petsmart
krizialyn B.
krizialyn B.
This is very awsome and also beautiful design! It has a normal size. Perfect
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Aw! Are these in a green camo version also?