Top Paw Pina Colada Dog Shampoo uploaded by Ana G.Top Paw Pina Colada Dog Shampoo uploaded by Elianna R.

BY TOP PAW #15 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Deliciously smelling shampoo for your pooch! This sulfate free, Top Paw Pina Colada Shampoo gently cleanses, strengthens and restores moisture lost in a hard day of play. The best part is that your dog will smell oh so sweet! A PetSmart exclusive. Features: Restores moisture lost in a hard day of play Used For: Dogs Health Consideration: Skin & Coat Weight: 16 oz bottle Directions: Gently massage into a lather. Wet fur thoroughly. Apply shampoo from back of ears to tail and lather. Rinse. see more...

• Does this help with shedding at all? I've seen some shamp...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where can I purchase this product for ch...3 Answers
  • I have a very spoiled and pampered pomeranian. Does this ...2 Answers
Kelsey S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This shampoo is amazing for my little pup. Her skin get flaky and dry even when using oatmeal shampoos. We’ve tried so many different things for her. This is the first shampoo that doesn’t leave her still itchy. The smell also isn’t too heavy. It’s awesome.
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like this so much wish I could use it! 😂 makes my stinker a lot less stinky. And her coat soft and shiny. I’ve used this multiple times and love th scents. It’s affordable and I would definitely recommend it
Zerlaine P.
Miami,FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This shampoo has a lovely light fragrance. I have noticed my dogs dry skin issues slowly fading away and his coat is shiny and soft. There quantity of shampoo is decent for the price. i also love the scent it has! I will definitely buy again and highly recommend
Sarah A.
Waco, TX
Haven't tried yet but I would love to I love the smell of pina colada ! And I haven't been able to find a shampoo that actually makes the dogs stay smelling good like they would when they come back from groomers! Very interested in this product hope I can find somewhere !!!
Caroline K.
Fairfax , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
AMAZING! it. price is reasonable which is very nice! It also has a great smell to it. I would defiantly get it again! Smells exactly like it says. Use it on lots of my clients. The owners love how there smell after I bath them with this
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
Smells great, doesn't irritate my girl, when my girl isn't completely dry she jumps on my bed and I'll let her sit there and once she's off my bed my room smells fruity just like her haha I recommend this for sure!
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
I usually always buy this shampoo for my beagle. It smells so delicious i couldn't believe it was dog shampoo. It keeps her fur soft and shiny and she smells so good after a bath. I love this for my puppy
Tanya B.
Love the smell of this! I currently have peaches'n'creme and pink lemonade. The pups love it and it lathers up nicely. We bought them to try when Petsmart had a sale on them. The scent last much longer between baths than the average shampoo and the pups stay soft and have silkier coats.
shyanne c.
If you're looking for a good smelling dog shampoo, I would recommend this highly. I was getting sick of the medicated smell of regular shampoo and this was the perfect alternative. It does wonders for my dogs coat too! They are so soft because of this shampoo!
Cynthia G.
Kendallville, IN
I haven't used this sent in particular, but ive used the Top paw fresh apple oatmeal, my dog had awful dry skin when he was given to me , and i went out bought this, and haven't picked up a different brand since. its also my favorite scent so far. i cant wait to try more!!! Top paw is the best!! does a Dog and his Family wonders!!!
raisa d.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
does this smell really good?
Ashley B.
Danville, AL
Does this shampoo kill fleas and ticks?
Trinity H.
Where can I buy this?
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
Who would recommend this product?
Bertha C.
Does anyone know where can I purchase this product for cheaper?