BY TOP PAW

Bring variety to your dog's playtime this Halloween with the Top Paw PetHalloween 8 Pack Pumpkin Value Pack. Your dog can choose from 8 Halloween-themed toys that allow him to make noise, chew, tug and otherwise have a grand old time. Only at PetSmart. Features: Value Pack Includes: 8 Toys Intended For: Dogs Activity: Noisemaking, Tug, Chew Color: Orange, Black, White Caution: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. see more...

Shannon B.
This is our pups first Halloween with us so we actually just bought him this set (and by we, I totally mean me.) We have a small beagle and he loves to chew on things. I gave this three stars because several of the toys were able to be chewed up within minutes, they weren’t really durable. I would have given them less stars, but they were cute toys and my puppy enjoyed them. I wouldn’t recommend these to dog owners though if their dog is really rough with toys.
Jacklyn K.
Bronx, NY
Nothing gets me in a better mood than my little baby playing with toys :) she is just so cute and bouncy with her Halloween toys I can not stand it. Seem she love Halloween as much as I do! #HalloWIN #contest
Imane B.
I love this outfit for haloween i recommanded for every person célébrat this part of year ♡ , the best one