Top Paw Pet Food Bone Bag Clip

by Top Paw

Ensure the freshness of your pet's food by closing the bag with this clip. The spring-loaded, plastic bag clip provides a strong, secure grip on the bag to help keep air out and freshness in. Available in assorted colors please allow us to choose for you. Securely close your pet's food bag to ensure freshness with this Top Paw Pet Food Bag Clip. It is constructed from plastic for durability, and the spring-loaded clip provides a strong grip on the bag to help prevent the food from getting stale. The bright color and bone shape offer a fun look. Crafted from plastic for durability Spring-loaded clip provides a strong, secure grip to help keep freshness in and air out Tightly closes up pet food bags to help keep food fresh Bright color and bone shape offer a fun look Great for use with dog and cat food bags Warranty: lifetime limited Available in a 1-count package Available in assorted colors; please allow us to choosefor you Available in a bone shape.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Top Paw Pet Food Bone Bag Clip!
How would you rate this product?
Venus L.
Texarkana, TX
What a cute little doggy clip. I love the shape and color. I can see us using this for their food.
Bianca C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These work awesome when some dog food bags aren't resealable. Its nice when they are longer too for bigger bags of food.

Looking for your answer?