BY TOP PAW

Bigger, thicker and tougher for big dogs Fits any standard dispenser 50% larger Made exclusively for PetSmart see more...

Elly R.
Killeen, TX
Perfect for walks or hikes with my dog, The bags are of good quality, the contents of the bag does not seep through leaving any unpleasant residue or evidence of what its intended to hold. As well the bags with my dog does not cast a shadow in the bag when walking with it to the nearest trash, leaving all to see what I have collected, great for us modest picker up-ers. They do come in different scents to mask any smelly collection.
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
These bags work just fine. We have the case they go in so its easy to carry around and always have them. They just are not as good a deal as other brands.
Brisa R.
Santa Maria, CA
Its hard to mess this one up: must be able to pick up poo. Must be able to contain poo. They also come in colors and different scents.
Maegan H.
Phoenix, AZ
It fits into the little bone thing I have for these bags and does the job I need it to do. Contain the poo